PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Randoms UFT

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123··· 567

annador's Avatarhypermode-12.pngannador
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Hiii after many years I'm finally purging my fields of some specials. I have 4 fields labeled Shiny Drop (which is a lie, there's totally albinos mixed in too) that you're welcome to sort through - QOL will be your friend. I tried to space them out some but uh I also have added to the fields since then. Feel free to make offers, but I would like at least Delta Point pricing for them, as if they don't sell I will likely holon them for personal use later. Payment rates/options 1zc:5gp:5k credits summon_jir.png summon_tle.png summon_dce.png = 15zc summon_mel.png = 25zc You are welcome to sift through the abundance of Sparkly Shinies fields, but these are not guaranteed UFT. I just haven't finished organizing everything.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Buying: summon_mel.png's at 20zc/100gp/100k per - send a labeled trade! ♥ Summons: summon_jir.png summon_mel.png summon_tle.png summon_dce.png ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from PFQ Advent ♥
Score: 8000
Glass Kitten's AvatarGlass Kitten
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hello! Would you take a Diamond Tiara summon for this one :D https://pokefarm.com/summary/Mn6-Y
🫀🦤🦜💉🦚Icon is me and my vaporeon!💧🐈💧
art by EmyChan!!
art by Amieg!!
Pet's name: Acid Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Sure! I'll get it sent over.
Shalestar's AvatarShalestar
champion.pnge.png
Hi! May I please trade 120gp for this shiny Quibbit? https://pokefarm.com/summary/kBdTM
Sure, I can do that. I'll send it over!
Merrick's AvatarMerrick
arceus.pngd+.png
Hi! I would like to buy these pokémons. I offer a Tanzaku summon and 200 Gp for them Shiny Scatterbug Albino Scatterbug Shiny Apoc Shroomish
v-grass.png2819
Pfp by me
Sprite made by Champion Spectra! Team Score: 404,052 Individual Score: 2819
Sure, I'll get the babies sent over. ^_^
Nalabyte's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNalabyte
hypermode.pngmaster.pngc.png
Hello! I'm interested in these three Pokémon but I'm not sure on what to offer since they're e/V's ^^; Would you happen to have an idea of what sort of price you'd look for? <3 Houndoom #1 Houndoom #2 Bunbori
*Eevee Breeder/Hoarder *You may call me Nala * Please include pricing when sending trades <3
I'm going to be completely honest, I am not sure what to ask for them. The houndoom I would say maybe 2x delta point price? The Bunbori I genuinely don't know how to price, with it being a pfq legend.
Gamester5001's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGamester5001
hypermode.pngultra.pngd+.png
This is Gonna Sound. Crazy.... I WANT EVERY SINGLE ALBINO AND SHINY POKÉMON YOU HAVE FOR TRADE. Tell me the Price I'll Pay whatever you feel is Fair. I see your going on about Delta Points, I can buy you Delta passes I can trade GP or ZC or a Mix of everything. please work with me and I truly appreciate your time. thats a lot of pokemon we Shall trade . yours truly and Hyper Shiny and Albino Hunter.
Picture of my 2 Glameow Nola and Frosty, Captured by Me The Albino and Melanstic Varrainets of Glameow

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page