PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Anyone doing a monotype living dex?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
This is something I was curious about! I would love to see if anyone else is doing a monotype living dex. Any kind, normal ones, shinies, especially melans. If you know me you'd know I've been working on a bug type melan collection, i love bug types I can only think of a few people doing type collections rn. I'm sure theres way more I haven't seen! I would love to see everyone's collections!! You can tell me all about your favorite type if you want

People with melan living dexes!!!!!!

I want to make a list to enjoy seeing these big collections. Here's a few people I know have one. STEEL: Mudpaw (LINK) BUG: Me :D (LINK) ELECTRIC: Abingy (LINK) That's all I know for now...
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 6,933 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Heartmint's AvatarHeartmint
im planning to do a mono living dex, especially shiny albino and melan for fairy type. im new and my luck has been horrible so i haven't got much progress in this. i will probably stay within normal evolution for shiny and albino and only do mega and paradox for melan as they're expensive
I'm just planning to do it for normal Pokémon - a living water lonely delta dex! I will say though, I won't pass up a chance to get a lonely water s/a/m!
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
I'm currently working on a steel living melan dex c: Link to my journal post if anyone would like to see my current progress ^^ Steel types are my favorite because as I've gotten older I've learned to appreciate defensive mons/types a lot more, and while I can completely understand why a lot of people (younger me included lol) like the flashier high damage types, I decided I'd dedicate my time to honoring some of the walls of the pokemon world. c:
Profile Pic from advent calendar c: Collecting Steel Statues + Magma Stones !! (75kcr/75gp/15zc) <(Currency availablity may vary)>
x 82/500
x 127/500

QUOTE originally posted by Mudpaw

I'm currently working on a steel living melan dex c: Link to my journal post if anyone would like to see my current progress ^^ Steel types are my favorite because as I've gotten older I've learned to appreciate defensive mons/types a lot more, and while I can completely understand why a lot of people (younger me included lol) like the flashier high damage types, I decided I'd dedicate my time to honoring some of the walls of the pokemon world. c:
omg i love steel types!! This is so cool lol, we are both going to be in genesect hell at some point...
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

omg i love steel types!! This is so cool lol, we are both going to be in genesect hell at some point...
I am very intimidated by the future genesect hunt lol (And of how many scary legends/UBs I have on my list lmao) but at least it gives me a long term goal ^^ Also I forgot to mention that seeing your melan bug collection inspired me to start going for my steel one, so thank you! c:

I am very intimidated by the future genesect hunt lol (And of how many scary legends/UBs I have on my list lmao) but at least it gives me a long term goal ^^ Also I forgot to mention that seeing your melan bug collection inspired me to start going for my steel one, so thank you! c:
aww what! thats so cool <3 I hope you get 10 million melans in 5 eggs. heheh maybe i can help you get a bug, like durant or something.. who knows OooOOOo!
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

aww what! thats so cool <3 I hope you get 10 million melans in 5 eggs. heheh maybe i can help you get a bug, like durant or something.. who knows OooOOOo!
Thank you very much, I'll need all the luck I can get lol Oh I would absolutely love that! If you ever find yourself back on a durant hunt please let me know ^^ I wish you much melan luck in all your future hunts c: <3
ok, i added a hidebox to my post with a small list of people with melan living dexes. i only know 3 (including me) but if anyone else has one I would really love to see it, i think its so cool to look at
DrakanAroh's AvatarDrakanAroh
I am working on a Ghost type melan dex (well, shinies & albinos too). I’m focusing more on dual type / final type evos right now (ex: Fuecoco which I finished earlier this week, Annihilape, & Kanto Meowth for the Q Mega) until I can take breaks for the harder stuff — legends, exclusives, and variants. I’ll get there eventually tho. Do not have em quite on display just yet - save for the ones in the display case, but they are in their own field.
Man-Bat / Kirk Langstrom from DC's Justice Leage Dark (~2019 version)
& Sig
Galladerox Freebie using official art from Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse
Collecting: , ,
ALL Ghost type summons tbh!
, & Casually Collecting: , , , &

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page