PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unofficial PFQ Census - Free GP!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 678

Sedona's AvatarSedona

The Unofficial PFQ Census

Howdy! I'm Sedona and I love collecting data and plugging it into graphs and spreadsheets. With permission from Niet, I've put together a census for PFQ! Even better, Niet has provided a cheat code for 100 GP that I've put at the end of the census for anyone who completes it, which I personally think is really cool of him and I'm very appreciative of! The census will run indefinitely starting on May 15th, 2024, with the possibility that the census will close (with plenty of notice!) and a new census will open at a later date, implementing changes based on feedback from users. Results will be available both in spreadsheet form and in a slideshow where most*
*Questions with custom answers will need me to manually input the responses and re-tune the graphs - I'll aim to do this about once a day on average.
things will update automatically! All questions on the survey are optional. If there is a question you don't want to answer, skip it and move onto the next one. Email addresses are not collected with this form, and you do not need to be logged into a Google account to fill it out. If you're concerned, you can log out of your Google account before filling out the form, or use an incognito/private browser! Please only fill out the form once! Filling the form out more than once will skew the results. Besides, the cheat code at the end won't be changing, and you can only use it once ;) Please, please, please be succinct as possible when answering anything with an "other" answer. Saying "my gender is the sound of harsh TV static" is fun, but I can't use that answer. Listing "everything" for your favorite activity (or making a list of all of your favorites when the form asks you to only pick one) can't be used. Adding something like "I guess" to the end of your answer makes more work for me, since my sheet's codes aren't looking for "[Answer] I guess", they're just looking for "[Answer]". Adding comments about how you think the survey should have been set up makes more work for me - please either send me a DM or post in the thread.

Click here to fill out the census!

Click here to view the raw results in spreadsheet form!

Click here to view the current results in powerpoint/graph form! (Click the arrow in the bottom right hand corner to advance!)

Questions? Concerns? Want to mention questions you wish were on the census? Just want to say hi? Feel free to post in the thread! I'd love to run more of these in the future if possible, so any feedback is welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Sedona

A quick update about the custom genders! I know gender is extremely subject to one's own experience, and I'm doing my best to make sure everyone is included :3 Part of this means that I'm manually adding gender info for those who mentioned more than one gender identity and marking a strikethrough on the "Codes" sheet that does a lot of my heavy-lifting. If you see a strikethrough, that does not mean your entry wasn't counted, it just means I can't auto-calculate it, so I had to add it manually and didn't want to confuse myself later. Answers may be slightly simplified as well. For example, to the person who answered "Idk 😭", I 10000% feel you and for simplicity's sake I marked that as "questioning".

Sedona | They/Them | Adult

keeper of the spreadsheets
Sprite Shop Trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bonipops on Twitter Signature Pagedoll @Myself Type Race Code @Kieri
arbor's Avatararbor
This looks cool! I’m a bit wary of clicking on strange links so I’d love it if a mod could maybe comment regarding the legitimacy :’) no offense to you! Just very internet safety conscious
arbor ☼ journal: 838 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
To address the above, this census is endorsed by Staff. (the question above was posted prior to this announcement) If you have completed the census but missed the code please PM me! Please DO NOT share the code anywhere else as this is not in the spirit of the census.
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
Glamspurr's AvatarGlamspurr
In the survey: By time played do you mean how long you've had an account or or how long you've played accumulatively?
Sedona's AvatarSedona

QUOTE originally posted by Glamspurr

In the survey: By time played do you mean how long you've had an account or or how long you've played accumulatively?
How long you've had your account ^^ It may be difficult for some users to accurately say how long they've been playing accumulatively if they've taken breaks and come back without knowing how long their break was, etc
Hucklberri's AvatarHucklberri
I absolutely ADORE surveys. I love busywork and this is an arceus-send thank you haha! How fun
First exclusive melan~ Wolf avatar is drawn by me.
Score: 2190
Badge Code by LycanKai
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
I can't remember, where do you put in the code once you got it again? Haven't started it yet but I was trying to find where I put it down and I'm struggling to rediscover it.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Sedona's AvatarSedona

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

I can't remember, where do you put in the code once you got it again? Haven't started it yet but I was trying to find where I put it down and I'm struggling to rediscover it.
The link to the cheat code page is https://pokefarm.com/cheater! Its also at the end of the survey with the cheat code itself, just in case ^^
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by Sedona

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

The link to the cheat code page is https://pokefarm.com/cheater! Its also at the end of the survey with the cheat code itself, just in case ^^
Alright, thanks! I probably should've done the survey BEFORE asking in case that was provided, but I wasn't certain.
DarkWitch87's AvatarDarkWitch87
So if my time code is GMT-4, what do I put in the servey? There isn't a GMT listed
Lv. 100 — +3,902,719
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Come check out my shop. :) Witchy Shop

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page