PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to increase happiness for Hisuian Zorua?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

LinkxMercury's AvatarLinkxMercury
I put my hisuian zorua in a ghost type field to try and raise happiness thinking the dual typing would cancel out the dislike. Once I realized it still lowered its happiness, I put it in the normal field and got the same effect… I tried to research on this by finding a forum that already answered this question but the forum with the “answer” was deleted so I couldn’t read it… So now I’m asking here. Does anyone know a way to raise happiness for hisui zorua or zoruark??? (Not affection.)
cometily's Avatarcometily
You could give it consumables that raise its happiness
Score: 3,249
Avatar made by me for my use only
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
Hisuian Zorua will gain happiness in a dark type field.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
You can find out more on Happiness along with quite a bit more information on the Wiki ^.^

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page