PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eggs

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Charizard95's AvatarCharizard95
Any idea on how to find new eggs just spent 40 mins in the shelter refreshing to find new eggs and only found 2
hey my name is charizard95 or some know me as riz or even ninja chairs lol all from pokebattlers if you want to know more about me then just ask i also accept rfrs
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Do you mean eggs you don't have in your dex yet? The shelter only has what people have recently bred, so what's available will change over time with people's hunts etc. The lab is the number one spot to find new canon eggs. Not everything can be found there, though, and you may need to breed them yourself in your daycare. Examples: - Some water types from fishing game - Fossil species from revived fossils in lab - Regional variants from special breeding methods (See wiki, but usually iirc it's a male of the base form plus a female from the alternate form's region)
I was checking the lab too and didn't find any there either
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Could you tell us what it is you are actually looking for? That will help us guide you.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Eggy's AvatarEggy
I do believe they may be asking for how to find eggs they haven't hatched yet. Here are some pointers:
  • In the Shelter, unknown eggs are named Egg. In the Lab, they have a generic icon. If you enable the QoL script, you can set it to highlight eggs in the Shelter that you don't have yet.
  • Some eggs may have to be bred. This includes eggs not found in the Lab such as PFQ variants and regional variants. You may need things such as specific held items to breed these eggs.
  • If you have valid Tokens, you can buy eggs from the Tournament Prize Shop. You can mostly find exclusives there. Tournaments also offer new exclusives if you place in the leaderboard.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Eggy is correct I'm just looking for eggs I haven't hatched yet
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yes but I'm asking for a more specific answer. If you are missing Pichu, the answer is very different to if you are missing Necrozma. So I'm asking what specifically you are missing.
Quite a few as I'm trying to fill out the pokedex and egg dex of the various regions to unlock the summons
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Searching for eggs: Just keep trying in the shelter and lab. It takes a bit sometimes, but that's the only way. For less commonly hunted/bred 'Mons, you might be better off searching for a pair of the pokemon and breeding them yourself to get the egg. =o
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 20 ZC ea.
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Then the pointers I have given you will help out, besides the Tournament Prize Shop (though it does offer a couple things for the canon regions like Meltan). The Daycare will definitely help since you can use it to breed eggs you don't have; this is how you can fill out the Unown eggdex entry as well since they can be bred together to produce all the different letters. Do keep in mind that some Pokemon may not be breedable, however. This includes baby Pokemon, which need to evolve first.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page