PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Breeding Pokefarm Exclusives

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Dwellserer's AvatarDwellserer
for this i have 2 questions. first, can you breed pokefarm exclusive pokemon? ive been trying to breed a chark male and chark female with decent compatability but no eggs have appeared in the daycare. i went through 1000 interactions before i finally gave up and found nothing online about their breeding status. second while looking at chark online i saw that it has a mega form. i was wondering if this mega form can still be obtained or if it was exclusive to that time period and unobtainable in the future?
RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
You can breed exclusives, but it’s harder than regular pokemon. So you’re not doing anything wrong, it just takes many interactions! (Some exclusives aren’t breedable depending on if they’re recently released tournament season pokemon, but if there is an egg group listed (not “undiscovered”) it’s breedable) Sharkoal’s mega stone (Sharkolite Q) can be obtained by redeeming a Mega Stone Voucher Q for it, unboxing it, or buying it from another user!
Dwellserer's AvatarDwellserer
thank you so much! this was very helpful!
ADawnD's AvatarADawnD
Trying to breed the Cerberus Houndoom and it says base 52% /low lvl -21% /happiness +20% /total 49% i think the math is a little off.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Modifiers are multiplicative. 0.52 * (1-0.21) * (1+0.20) = 0.49296 ~= 49%
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ADawnD's AvatarADawnD
@_@ erm ok..... all i got from that was breeding is not 1+2=3 thank you.
I mean, let me put it another way. You start with something costing $100. You decide to raise the price by 50%. It is now $100 * (1+0.5) = $100 * 1.5 = $150 You later decide to lower the price by 50%. It is now $150 * (1-0.5) = $150 * 0.5 = $75 This is just how percentages work - do they not teach this in math class any more?
ADawnD's AvatarADawnD
its been a LONG time since math class and even then i was in the "special" math class so yeah % always break my brain lol but the 2nd example made since thank you
Admittedly that last sentence was a bit excessive of me, sorry about that. But I'm glad I was able to provide a better example!
ADawnD's AvatarADawnD
You're good I'm used to others looking at me funy becuase of my lack of mathing and spelling. LoL It's just who I am. 😁 Also why is it so dang hard to get this Cerberus?!?! LOL I complained and then got the egg!!!!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page