PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Genesect + Meloetta

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Destiny's AvatarDestiny
I'm struggling with the legendaries mentioned in the title. I can't find or figure out what is needed to forme-change Meloetta and I can't seem to get the drives for Genesect. From what i"ve read on the wiki, the way to get the drives is for Genesect and/or a Porygon line member to Scout in the respective destinations. I've had them in the respective area for awhile now and they're not bringing back a Genesect drive at all. Am I doing something wrong?
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
Genesect: Thats just bad luck. Can't be helped. Meloetta: Give Meloetta a Music Box and play this code: D C1 D E F E F G A C2 B Be aware that.. The Keyboard shows up after refreshing the page.
Alastor - He/They - Asexual
Score: 1125
Badge Code by LycanKai
Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.
Destiny's AvatarDestiny
Thank you! I tried the music box for forme change but didn't know about the keyboard! <3 That's a life saver! (i'm also glad that i took music classes, especially basic piano since otherwise most don't know what key are what on the piano) As for Genesect, it's just heavily bad luck? Fluff nugget..... Thank you for the help!!! <3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page