PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Truly Lost (RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

“We can get herbs tomorrow, right now, I need some rest, we can start the fire and sit down,” I took two sharp rocks I had found and bashed them against each other until a single glowing spark was formed, which started the fire, I rolled over a big round boulder and sat nearby the flickering flames, the logs crackled and a radiant circle of warm light glowed and shifted, and I slowly drifted of to sleep
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*

QUOTE originally posted by NumelNumelNumel

“We can get herbs tomorrow, right now, I need some rest, we can start the fire and sit down,” I took two sharp rocks I had found and bashed them against each other until a single glowing spark was formed, which started the fire, I rolled over a big round boulder and sat nearby the flickering flames, the logs crackled and a radiant circle of warm light glowed and shifted, and I slowly drifted of to sleep
shesh must I do everything here. alright I' shall watch. *lily said politle but in a rich blood way and puts a warm blanket on the strange bird* well I should cook now. *lily somehow cooks by putting veggies in a pot with broth over the lit fire* jeez these Can't a cat sleep without anyone touhing her fur?
Offline: weekend sometimes on for a few hours or so Online: every weekday until 3:30 pm mass time(so I will stop rping/hatch)
Time Flower

Time Flower

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

An ancient flower that seems to hold images of the distant past.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 32 — 2,114 / 2,535
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page