PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Why won't my rockruff let me evolve it into dusk form?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Beatrice's AvatarBeatrice
At the time of posting this, it is dusk time. I have an shiny rockruff at max affection and at the proper level or above it. Yet when I go to evolve it, all it shows is the midnight form?
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Could you link the Rockruff? Make sure you maxed the affection under the Contest stat on their summary page and not happiness!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Could you link the Rockruff? Make sure you maxed the affection under the Contest stat on their summary page and not happiness!
THE CONTEST STAT?? I thought it was happiness,,,
Destiny's AvatarDestiny
I'm actually curious about this too. I recall reading Happiness, not Affection when looking at the line's information page on the site (not the wiki)

QUOTE originally posted by Destiny

I'm actually curious about this too. I recall reading Happiness, not Affection when looking at the line's information page on the site (not the wiki)
Yeah. Same! i wasn't upset totally not
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
It's max affection I had to learn that the hard way you can max their affection with perfect berries if I remember correctly only the Perfect Pecha Berries work I've tried the others but only the Pecha ones work
Pfp from Pfq
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna

QUOTE originally posted by Honey Bunny

It's max affection I had to learn that the hard way you can max their affection with perfect berries if I remember correctly only the Perfect Pecha Berries work I've tried the others but only the Pecha ones work
Affection will only raise if you feed the Pokemon a perfect berry that corresponds to the flavor it likes. If you hover over the berries when interacting you can see which is which. Your pokemon had a Sweet preference, which is why only the Pecha berry worked.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by Destiny

I'm not too sure where this mistake would be, since I looked at the Pokedex quickly to see "Affection" for Rockruff, not "Happiness". Can't deny it must be SOMEWHERE since two of you are claiming this, but I'd look at the Pokedex and "Check Evolution Requirements" first. I don't have a Rockruff that can't evolve right now to check that, but I'd assume it would appear the same as the Pokedex.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Yep on the check evolution requirements “ Dusk Lycanroc: Level 25 during Dusk with high Affection” But you can reset happiness and try again by feeding it perfect berries
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
If I remember correctly when it first came out it was High Happiness which was turned into High Affection (so probably originally it was a mistake on the happiness part). (I was wrong with my memory lol) If anyone needs it here is the Wiki page for more information on Affection.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page