PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 727374

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
None of the display codes currently appear to be showing. There is a test Croagunk below, but on my browser (Chrome) it is invisible, regardless of which interface is selected. This is true on all skins, custom OR default. I should also note they do show up on the Pokemon's profile page; just not in forum posts.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
That isn't really a problem with the image itself, it would probably be better in a bug thread. But I can tell you, there's a problem with Chrome where under some circumstances the pfq short links stop working. Since all the platform display codes use the short links, it breaks them too. There used to be a large thread on the matter, but I can't find it anymore. Some people found that toggling the hardware acceleration setting helped, but usually only for a while before it broke again.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Oddly I've never had any issues with chrome and displays or with shortlinks, so there's probably some cause within extensions or addons
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
söbble's Avatarsöbble
I don't know if this is something that can be fixed, but... on shooting star clefairy deltas, the delta glow doesn't really show up around the entire Pokemon. It does, just barely on the bottom, but it's definitely more heavily distributed towards the top. Again I don't know if this is something that can be fixed but it looks... not great.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
it's also very noticeable on orthrus - seems like the 'glow' is misaligned upwards relative to the pokemon itself...

(time for a change - the 2021 day 21 advent is such a cutie!)
selocon's Avatarselocon
Seems to generally be the same for all pokemon (the delta glow is kinda visible on this Squirtle on the bottom)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That is intentional. The glow is rising from the Pokémon, after all.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Jossy's AvatarJossy
I hope this counts. I am Poke Beginner's mother. She needed me to help find out about a problem with her Profile trainer picture. a few days ago I helped customize her trainer with a new look and outfit, she bought the outfit and we hit the Save Changes button, but nothing changed. I thought it just took awhile for it to change over. I've cleared the cache on Firefox no change. Then I tried it on Chrome and it is still the same. I'm quite sure it took the currancy. So I went to help and I've tried what they suggested and now I'm here.
My mom drew and colored my forest lion! And she made this avatar for me.
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Kawotor, Lutriva, and Selutians minisprites seem to have spacing problems if placed in the following order! I've been trying to pinpoint the problem, and I can't seem to recreate the effect with any other minisprites except for these 3. Here is the sequence I discovered this problem in, which can be found in the 'Favorite Pokèmon ' tab in my about me.
they/he avatar by me
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Party sprites are all set on 32x32 canvases, it looks like they aren't centered correctly on that canvas, I will correct that now~ thanks for bringing it up
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page