PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 727374

Zen's AvatarZen
Are you using Chrome, Niet? 'Cause I just checked on my phone and laptop with Chrome, and even with clearing my cache and cookies it shows as red in the black option. Firefox, however, does not have this issue. So it seems to be a browser thing. >.<
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

Are you using Chrome, Niet? 'Cause I just checked on my phone and laptop with Chrome, and even with clearing my cache and cookies it shows as red in the black option. Firefox, however, does not have this issue. So it seems to be a browser thing. >.<
I am using Chrome and it shows black for me, and I didn't even need to clear my cache or cookies ^^'
Profile Picture made by my friend on Facebook for ME only! Proud user of SerenesForest! (Kaden badge made by Dwlr on SerenesForest for me (just for general forum usage)) Non suspicious Saeran made by Yukinora! Sorry if I type too much, I am good at overexplaining.
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by CaitlynMellark

I am using Chrome and it shows black for me, and I didn't even need to clear my cache or cookies ^^'
For me it's still showing red. Though I need to ask, did you switch to the Male trainer? Female and Neutral show black, Male shows red.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Uh...male trenchcoat is not showing red on chrome latest version, so I doubt it's a chrome issue
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 2659
Zen's AvatarZen
Well, it needs to be something because I just checked again to see if maybe a few hours would fix it, and it's still showing red for black.
selocon's Avatarselocon
ctrl+f5? I'm not sure it'll help, but it's worth a shot
Zen's AvatarZen
As I'd already cleared my cache by hand last night, I'm not sure how much that would do. But for the heck of it I tried, and it still shows red instead of black.
Rokon's AvatarRokon

As I'd already cleared my cache by hand last night, I'm not sure how much that would do. But for the heck of it I tried, and it still shows red instead of black.
Yeah I got that too. Just wanted to let you know you're not going crazy lol.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
There seems to be a minor transparency issue of some sort for Shooting Star Cleffa, specifically for Shinies: When embedded on discord, for example, a black box appears in the background. Here is the example I saw it with: Sorry for the lack of quality, but link preview images aren't presented in great resolution.
Avatar made by Wanderpus on Twitch for me as a raffle reward.
Zen's AvatarZen
I gave it time to maybe fix itself, and the black trenchcoat is still red for the male trainer.

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page