PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 202203204

Sünflora's AvatarSünflora
Is it possible for me to bring up a minor issue that I observed, and could be seen as inconsequential in another perspective? Please understand that it is about semantics and can come across as pedantic. I would like to suggest that “rules” avoid *potentially* ableist language, such as: “type like an idiot” and “there is no excuse”, both regarding text speak, which is a valid rule and not my focus of questioning here. The second one assumes that access to a keyboard is equal to the ability of using it, which places abledness as a default. Thank you. This may be important to some of the community. (It is for me.)
meowforcats's Avatarmeowforcats
Enjoying the game alot. Also excited for the new game coming up and glad you didn't reboot PFQ. Loving how nice the community is! However I see alot of language and dirty jokes that go under the radar. I almost feel as if the PG meant PG-13. Sorry if thats what you meant, but maybe some rules aren't clear enough or enforced well. Edit: Ok the mods talked to me about this. I see now that its point of view, not abuse of chat. It just doesn't seem clear to all people I suppose.
Avatar made by Kazooie Questioning Christian ally Check out my art shop! She/They/Ze

Pages: 123··· 202203204

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page