PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 200201202203204··· 206207208

selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by Leomon2004

If the "Little Things That Bother You" thread hadn't been closed I'd post this there. Sometimes I'll send 3 Pokémon out Scouring and when I go to check on them there is only 1 or 2 not all three. Recently I developed a new problem, I adopt a party of eggs and when I go to hatch them some are missing. I KNOW I HAD SIX EGGS IN MY PARTY but I went to hatch them just now and there are only 5. To make this even more annoying the amount of things I adopted in the Shelter went from 30 to 29.
For the first one, waiting for all three bars to display an actual time, not "loading" or it won't load them in.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Since I have been the site there have been many changes. One of the changes I have noticed happened only on your birthday. Before 2018 users got Hypermode on their birthdays yet these days they don't. This is not a complaint it is just a question. Why was this not said in changes to the site explaing Hypermode will not be given to users on their birthdays anymore?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Because that was never a thing...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Psychotria's AvatarPsychotria
Loving this game so far! been playing for about 45 days now, and I’m enjoying every bit of it. The community is great! I have a couple of suggestions, and it may be that they have been said before (because I didn’t read the entire thread). When quick evolving, it would be nice to see the Pokemon type next to the name (just of the pokemon evolving, or of the wishforge progress that would be made when evolving). A single colored letter per type. It would be nice to have a collect all training bags function if you have 6 idle Pokemon. It would be awesome to have a (buy new field after this field) function, so that you don’t have to organize fields. Also,for those who like single stacked fields, it would be great to have a (stack pokemon in center) function. Thanks for making this game great :)
The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance ~ Alan Watts
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
I wish that the GP online chain would be 50, because the mods want 10, and the users want 100, so it would make everyone happier if they just met in the middle.
Gif by KitKatKutie2
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

I wish that the GP online chain would be 50, because the mods want 10, and the users want 100, so it would make everyone happier if they just met in the middle.
Hello! I am a user and I want it to be 10 because, like the mods, I would like to attempt to fix the GP market. :v Please don't assume everyone wants the same thing.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by thedorkychicken

Hello! I am a user and I want it to be 10 because, like the mods, I would like to attempt to fix the GP market. :v Please don't assume everyone wants the same thing.
Well, did I say everyone?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by thedorkychicken

Well, did I say everyone?

it would make everyone happier

the users want 100
Am I not a user since I don't want 100? :P Because otherwise, this statement is blatantly false. Users exist that do not want 100. I'm just saying that "the users want ___" is a really, really big blanket statement that can almost never be correctly made about anything. There are many, many users here with many, many different opinions. Speak for yourself, not for others.
I really love the new trainers, except when they take up two of my phone-screen's worth of space. Otherwise, yay! (yay i got 2019 post!
<Insert very detailed signiture>
Hey guys, flutter here. Pokefarm is really good in general! The community is nice, or atleast, I haven't met anyone particularly rude to anyone, and there are very generous & friendly people! The forum discussions, to me, seem varied, and the staff are very nice! Also, albinos. Those things are so cute. Like, they're pastel versions of your favorite Pokemon- What more can you ask for? I mean, you could ask for a black/purple version of your favorite pokemon, but those things, they're very hard to get.
I have a little story that was from when I started, and i'll put it in a hidebox.

Tiny Story

So, when I was just starting Pokefarm, around then, Gen 8 was just announced. So, me, not knowing what /s stood for, and Niet having something along the lines of 'i'm not adding Gen 8 Pokemon because I don't want to' followed by /s in his trainercard, I asked him, "Hey, what if there's a new eeveelution?" He then proceeded to post a meme about me asking him about Eeveelutions. The meme, in general? Right here. Meme
2020th post yay. :D
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |

Pages: 123··· 200201202203204··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page