PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 196197198199200··· 206207208

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yes, that could work... Rather than deselecting it can do the click.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kazzie's AvatarKazzie

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Yes, that could work... Rather than deselecting it can do the click.
Seems good to me! Also I apologize if I ever came off as brash or rude. I'm just kinda stern about my points, that's all. :B
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Well, it's implemented. Hope you like it!
Kazzie's AvatarKazzie
This is neat, good work! :D
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
The staff are doing an amazing job. I like how they respond to things in a reasonable amount of time and how I can tell they are all human. I enjoy the attempts at humor in some of the staff's posts. Earlier today a click limited was added, and the feedback was listened to, and the limiter was modified to see if it could be made better then removed in the same day. I really appreciate that it only took a day to see that a update wasn't the best idea and was removed. This site honestly has the best staff I've ever seen for a website.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
The one thing that I really like is in the lab part of the site, with the pictures of the eggs being included with the names. I found it hard for me to remember, is this egg description the egg I just adopted or not. Also when you have ???? in place of the name until you hatch it for the first time helps with finding which egg you still need to hatch without non-variants/exclusive of course as you need to either earn them in tournaments or get a breeding pair to breed the egg you need.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
crueltyinc's Avatarcrueltyinc
I'd like to thank the team behind Pokefarm for their efforts. I started playing a little over a week ago to scratch a collector's itch, and it has definitely done that. Now, I'm obsessed with thinking up oddball collections to complete. The UI is intuitive, the features are well thought out, and I have yet to replicate the one or two glitches I've run across. I've been making silly little changes here and there with JS. I won't put them in suggestions yet, as I want to flatten them out some, but I will be hosting them on my github. I won't post that link here, for obvious reasons, but if there's a developer who's interested, I'll gladly reply to a PM, email (we do give emails on sign-up, yeah?), or angry letter laced with some deadly pathogen. If there are any adjustments in there that you don't want me using, I'll gladly get rid of them. It's your game, I want to play it your way. Cheers, Tim
While I don’t have any suggestions or anything like that, it’s because I really really enjoy being apart of this site! Any glitches or problems are fixed as soon as possible, the staff and users are nice and helpful, not to mention the simple idea is genius! I enjoy being on here and I am glad I signed up. I can’t wait to see what else is in store.
Freebie by HeyItzJake
Oddish

Icon Credit

Art by BananaLizard, for my use only
× 3 / 500
Nayobob's AvatarNayobob
So far im really enjoying this site! But one thing i find as a little annoying is how hard it is to increase the happy bar on pokemon with only two options. Other than that its great!
LupaPup's AvatarLupaPup
Love the site so far, been on it for awhile now; Egg Exchange: What I would like to see is an "Egg Exchange" option, where its simmilar to Wondertrade but with eggs! (Maybe for easter? :o) Permanent Release: Also an option to fully release a pokemon to the wild, for people who are going through the work of breeding perfect IV pokemon. Rather than horde them into their boxes, I'd like an option to fully release a pokmon other than let someone else have the chance of snagging it up and not having to put any of the work in. Different limitations could be done for this, such as it needs to be a fully hatched pokemon, and have a longer release timer than what is currently imposed on releasing new pokemon. Editing to add: An option to send a pokemon back into the WonderTrade, it would just safe a step for when you get a pokemon you can't stand; (I am looking at you Crabominable.) and make it easier to send it back to someone else.

Pages: 123··· 196197198199200··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page