PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 193194195196197··· 206207208

emmusement's Avataremmusement
interesting. The more you know (ツ)_/¯
I dunno if this is a good kind of post to make here...but I'm new here and would like to join a Pokemon RP. Except I have a problem, there's so many RPs to choose from! I'd like one where my character can be my current favorite Pokemon, Jirachi. But I'd also like to find an RP where I can really get involved and have a good time. So, does anyone have RP suggesstions? If you may, please link me to one that you'd think I'd like. Again, I dunno if RP-related posts are good here, but it does say 'General Feedback'...and, again, I'm new. But any help in finding a good RP would be great!
bad-to-the-b0ne, the creator of the Insane Bendy AU, was here~ ;) (Jirachi & Marshadow Forum Avatar was made by me)
It's intended for general feedback about the website - since you're looking for assistance, you would be better off posting in the help forums :)
oh ok. I'll go there, thanks :)
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu
I wasn't sure whether to post this here due to fear but I thought I would make these for you guys. https://pokefarm.com/upload/MBCMechachu/Pokefarm_Q2.png
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.
While we appreciate the gesture and offer, we unfortunately can't use anything that is not made by our staff members.
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

While we appreciate the gesture and offer, we unfortunately can't use anything that is not made by our staff members.
I understand.
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
My first feedback.

About the new Eclipse event

Spoilers ahead

It's awesome I loved it was very entertaining, was easy to complete (at any time during the 2 weeks timeframe which is great for busy lives) Offers great big prize at the end and a glimpse of a new pokemon. What really got me and I think is getting a lot of high praise from other users is the storyline VISUAL storyline. We got invested in the story and we could SEE it developpe. Which is what I think people have been missing from this site. The artwork is awesome and the story was very entertaining....it really got us going. We NEEDED to see the story continue therefor it kept us active throughout.
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
i dont know if this already exists and i just cant seem to find it. but a Possible search bar to help you find Forms or threds if your looking for someone who has a set up shot and is selling a Mon you are looking for.
Aristella's AvatarAristella

QUOTE originally posted by HelloDragonkit

i dont know if this already exists and i just cant seem to find it. but a Possible search bar to help you find Forms or threds if your looking for someone who has a set up shot and is selling a Mon you are looking for.
First, this would be more suited for the suggestions thread. The General Feedback thread is more for reactions on events and newly implemented features.
I think... Don't quote me on this though.
Second, this has already been rejected multiple times. Sorry c: .

Pages: 123··· 193194195196197··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page