PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 197198199200201··· 206207208

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Egg exchange: no. Parts of the game balance are designed with the fact that you can't trade eggs specifically kept in mind. This would unbalance that. Permanent release: no. This would defeat the purpose of having the Shelter at all. The Shelter is there specifically so that one player's trash becomes another player's treasure. Wonder Trade return: no. Re-trading is already common enough, and isn't really in the spirit of Wonder Trading. Having a button to do that will only make it worse.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu
Just a little curious but how come the Pokédex on this website doesn't show the species name for the Pokémon? Or the Height & Weight of Pokémon for that matter?
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.
Nostus Harken's AvatarNostus Harken
Overall, I've had loads of fun with the game! I've found two nitpicks with the legendary unlock system though. I'm sure someone else has said this but there's 200 pages of comments and I'm only human. 1: The Alolan egg unlock is only unlockable after hatching at least one other Alolan legendary pokemon. I think this probably came about after the new Ultra Beasts were added, but, still... 2: Arceus is on the Master Legendary unlock page. Arceus may only be unlocked after all other legendary pokemon (and one ultra beast) have been summoned at least once. This prerequisite includes the pokemon on the Master Unlock page. Aside from as a nitpick about categorization, there's not really a reason to include them on that page. Liking the changes to the Type Race this month, enjoying the relative balance that comes with the breeding and unlock system. Wish it was possible to in some way filter what type the Pokemon I'm looking for in the shelter was, even if it was limited to only filtering based on type, and only included the types of pokemon or eggs that were in the pokedex. Great job with the site and systems. Edit: You could swap Arceus's place as one of the Masters for Necrozma. It fits, arguably.
Diredevil's AvatarDiredevil
One little thing... There's a typo with "Electiriser". It should be Electirizer instead! Small little thing but otherwise I love this site and thank you to all of the team for bringing such a good platform to life!
Avatar is a hasty Giratina drawn as a gift! Permission granted by the amazing Capuru!
20/5000
3/5000
56/5000

QUOTE originally posted by Diredevil

One little thing... There's a typo with "Electiriser". It should be Electirizer instead! Small little thing but otherwise I love this site and thank you to all of the team for bringing such a good platform to life!
It's a Brittish Site; therefore there will be Brittish spellings

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yup. British spellings here ;)
Diredevil's AvatarDiredevil
My apologies, I didn't realize the s/z difference was a regional thing. I feel dumb now ahaha
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Alright, after 1 1/2 years I definitely know enough about the site to give some feedback, so let's finally do this (my procrastination game is strong). I've mulled about this for like a week now, so I hope I didn't forget anything, but eh... This got looong, so I'll put it in a hide box ^^' Sorry, I tried to keep things short, but I somehow failed

I just like to ramble

First of, I'd like to say, that all of these are my personal opinions on things. I know not everything I want is practical for the site or helps the majority of the user base. Alright, now I'll start with things I personally don't like, because it's less stuff and I'd like to get it out of the way. The mass release and quick evolution features I'll lump these together because I'm not a fan of them for the same reason: They are annyoing when you use them for a lot of Pokemon. I absolutely understand that especially the mass release feature is really tricky, because there still needs to be a balance between making things easier and making sure people don't accidently release a box of melans. I'd be thrilled to have an easier way for releasing and evolving a big batch of mons at some point in the future. The fact that we can't lock our Pokemon I know there have been suggestions about this, but I'd really really love some option to lock my Pokemon, so they can not be released. Basically user-induced, reversible account locking. I try to triple check everything, but I'd feel so much better if I knew I can't accidently release something I meant to trade. Yes, there is a pop-up, but after mass evolving 500 RTEs, muscle memory has made me hit space before. No item safe This has also been suggested about a million times, and I know it's hard to code with how things currently work. I'd still be thrilled to have this feature one day. I don't do a ton of trading right now, but it would help me a lot with setting things aside and organizing my inventory No way to safely trade large amounts of items I know, we have the market and I know, doing 50 trades does not really take thaaat long, but I'd prefer to have an option to either stack items you often trade in bulk or have some kind of backpack we can give a Pokemon. We can't blacklist people Yes, this again. I get why blocking is not a thing, but I'd really like to have a way to 'mark' certain users. Sometimes there's just nothing to report, I just don't like someone. Currently I'm doing that with a symbol on my friendslist, but I don't want those people on my list, where I sometimes end up clicking them on accident. Events too 'easy' This is something I don't actually want changed, because what we have at the moment is way better and more fair. That being said, I am not a huge fan of those story based events. Don't get me wrong, the art is lovely and the stories are super cute as well. I'm talking about the steps in the quests. I am pretty competitive, so I find that type of quest (do this, then go there, then get that item) a little boring. I also finish them pretty quickly. I prefer events like the 12 days of christmas or even better last year's easter event (though I missed the party click part and failed pretty hard. Reading helps @me), where I can actually work to get to a goal. But having 14 days and a lot of 'easy' steps makes events easier to enjoy for busy people, so I'll use the type race to satisfy my competitive streak. When it comes down to it I'll always prefer gain for the community over personal gain, I just wanted to rant a little Those are the things I can think of, so let's switch to the things I like, because they are so much more fun to talk about :D I would like to add that I'll write them down in no particular order. All of these things are reasons that make me love the site The art I'm not an artist and it's not something I care a ton about, but oh my god, the sprites on here are so pretty. All the kudos to the art team, you are doing such a great job. Some of the exclusives on the site are easily in my top 10 favourite Pokemon of all time and imo all of them could actually be in the games. I'm also super happy, that older sprites get redone/updated, so they look better. Thank you to all of you for your hard work <3 We can trade currency This makes me so happy. When I started out, I didn't have paypal, so it was a huge bonus for me that I could trade for zc and get hm that way. I know it's more common today that a few years back, but I've been on a lot of sites where you could not do that. Tournaments, events, MCW and type race Tournaments: Overall I love all of these. Of course some tournament weeks are not my cup of tea (fishing...), but I enjoy trying to get on the leaderboard and collect tokens. I play a lot and usually have the funds to buy things I need, so I understand that some people get frustrated with them. Events: Here are also some I love more than others (see above), but I really enjoy most of the events. It's obvious the team puts a ton of effort into them and tries to make things enjoyable for us. Thank you, everyone, it's amazing to get all these pretty variants/exclusives and those awesome items <3 MCW: What I maybe love most about this are the silly file names the new megastones get at first :D I also really enjoy all those bonus counter we get and of course the pretty mega pokemon where is my mimikyu megastone though? Type Race: This is something I love unconditionally! It's exactly the type of 'event' I enjoy and I love hitting my personal goals. I've met so many amazing, kind and compassionate users in our team threads and I love the z-crystal boost <3 I also like that the prizes are pretty balanced for the effort you have to put in to get them. The bonus counters On most sites I've been on, there is only one counter for everything and I must say I prefer to have one counter per category. I always get super excited when there are combinations I love. Templates While I can't code at all, I'm super happy a lot of people can, so all of us can have lovely forum posts and about mes. I love that we can individualise these things and make them so pretty :D The mods I don't want to curry favour, but it's amazing to see how professional all of you are and how quickly you fix problems. I've seen a lot of bad examples elsewhere, so I'm really happy our team is neither childish, petty nor rude. I know from experience how draining modding can be from time to time, so thank you for keeping our forums clean and making sure everyone follows the rules. I've been on so many adoptable and click sites over the years (and I mean sooo many), because I just find it super relaxing and I love collect cute and pretty stuff :D Even with some complains that I have I can say, that PFQ is by far my favourite site from all of these. That has multiple reasons, so now my last category: Things that makes this my absolute favourite site ever, please never change these :D CUSTOM-CSS Yes, this warrants capital letters. While I love all things in this category, this is the most important to me. Oh my arceus, I love it so, so, so, so much. I can't code at all, but since there are so many amazing users who share their codes with the rest of us, I can make everything fit my personal play style. It makes playing so much more enjoyable for me. I don't know what else to say here aside from singing praise to Niet for letting us use this <3 EXP-Share and lucky eggs Another huge thing for me. While I know clickbacks are important, I hate having to twiddle my thumbs while I wait for those last 100exp on my eggs. Being able to actively work on this is so amazing and saves me from a lot of frustration. Albinos and melans I love shinies. I've hunted shinies in the main games and on other sites for years and while I love a lot of them, having something else to hunt which is a little harder, makes things 100% more fun. I'm also a huge fan of the albino radar in general. It makes interacting so much more worthwhile for me and it's great we can power it to fit our daily activity All those updates Another thing that makes me want to send chocolate to the UK. Seriously Niet, thank you so much for your hard work. It makes a huge difference for me that you always try to add new features and improve the site even when not every feature is popular at first. I'm sure most people really appreciate those updates unhappy people tend to scream the loudest So much things to do and to make my life easier What it says on the tin. There are so many things I can do to have fun on here and so many goals I can set for myself. Going for arceus, have a living dex, fish all day, get a box of melans... . And I can usually buy things to make those things easier, either from the site or from other players someone help me with my DCP addiction.... I don't end up sitting around with nothing to do at one point as long as I have some extra funds. Badges All exp boosts are good boosts, but I love that I can focus on my favourite type(s) and that I can do all the work myself or buy what I need. While leveling Pokemon can be a little time consuming, I'm a huge fan that there's a reason to do it. On other sites, I just end up releasing everything I don't want, here I can fill up my fields and have a use for all those extra mons from my hunts. That's it for now (probably until I post this and then I'll think of 5 more things). All in all 5 stars, would register again. Thanks to the whole team for making this site so enjoyable <3
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
LOPLuckie's AvatarLOPLuckie
I just have one request. A long time ago I could drag a mon in my party from one slot to another. I've recently returned here (I started back on PF1) and noticed this feature was removed. I'm not questioning why and I don't want to complain because it's not a big deal but I'd like to request it's return if possible. Now, besides this request I just want to say that I [Absol]utely love this site and everything about it. Sorry, too much brown nosing... But seriously, thank you.
anomites's Avataranomites
I started playing about a month ago so I tought I could give some feedback from a newbie perspective. I'm just going to make a list so that it will be hopefully easier to read but things aren't in any particular order. 1. Community here is awesome! Really, I have asked questions in the help section on forum and usually I have gotten answears pretty quickly and when type race started I got a lot of help from my team mates and in general I'm amazed becouse there is a competitive side to this game but I think most users just kind of compete against themselves and not so much against others. 2. This game has so much to do and so many goals to achieve that I could see myself playing this for years. Like breeding pokémons for battles, shiny and albino hunting let alone just dex hunting. 3. I kind of wish that here (or in pokéwiki) could be a way or place to suggest things added to pokéwiki or guides I wish other players could make. I have been using mostly pokéwiki, guides and help forum to figure out everything and sometimes I later on find out some stuff and wish that someone could add it in to pokéwiki for future newbies but I'm still so new that there is a huge risk that if I would write it myself I might get something wrong and when at some point I'm actually familiar enough to educate other people about this game I might have forgotten all my newbie questions and thoughts. 4. I know that forum search suggestions has been turned down (and I understand that admins have every right to do so) but sometimes I wish that I could just search answears to my questions from forums (when I can't find answears on wiki or guides) in other ways than using control + f or wasting someones time by asking on help section when I suspect that someone else might have asked the same question already and not every question in help forum has got a "good" title where I can see what the actual question is. 5. I think that prices for ZC when your paying with real money is worth it. I bought some ZC's and feel like I got my money's worth. 6. So far all events have been really nice like type race, dress ups and mass click weekend and I like how some events lean more towards clicking and some more towards breeding. 7. I love that there are permanent ways to make you progress faster like upgrading gem bagdes helps you hatch more eggs and account upgrades. Seriously those are one of my favourite things in this game so far. 8. I wish that there could be a refferal link which I could share on my youtube videos or in some gaming communities that I'm in. I know that when people register they can type a refferer but I would still appericiate a link. Btw am I missing something becouse I still don't have any clue what I can get if I'm someone's refferer? I study marketing and sometimes I use other games refferal codes to see which things work. I wan't to specialize in marketing games and creating marketing plans for games and usually with refferal codes I get enough data to anylyze.
For sale S/A skittys, sandygasts, puykumukus and mantykes & PWYW S/A/D/M dexing services in my SHOP

Pages: 123··· 197198199200201··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page