PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Further improvements to staff transparency

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Lydibug22's AvatarLydibug22
Hi, I think I have a suggestion. Let's say I was banned for creating another account. The thing says this. "Lydibug22 was banned for creating multiple accounts,and here is proof." Then, let's say I go to pokestuffs.net(fake site) and go to pokefarm fans and say "I was banned for no reason!!!" They go to the thing that says I was banned, see the proof, and know I'm lying. Sorry if I stole someone's idea, I skipped an entire page and didn't come back to it. :P
Made by DarkNova181
Made by Ninby
Haha. That's actually a little beyond what we're looking in to doing. I think everyone who has something to say, has more or less said it - or at least voted on it - by now. So what I'm going to do, is in about 4-5 hours, when I get home from work, I'm going to lock this thread and replace this thread with a locked thread detailing the idea that is considering being implemented. It will go into full detail and will be far less vague than what we have here. There will also be a poll there, allowing people to vote on the detailed idea. We've had the discussion, now we're just looking at implementation. Of course, if people have anything to say on the fully fleshed out idea, then they are welcome to PM me~ Until that time, if anyone has anything to add - the thread is still open, please feel free to post :)
Ilatia211's AvatarIlatia211
I actually think that this is a good idea. It'll show other people what not to do and it'll help enforce the rules more. Although, I feel like there will always be that one user who doesn't really care about what not to do and do it anyway. I just hope that it isn't the case this time :P
Really guys, there is nothing else to see here. I DO have fanfics on the internet :P
Avatar commissioned by me. Credits are on my About Me.

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page