PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Thread Inactivity.

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
It’s getting quite dusty in here with all the inactive threads and such. It's time for a little cleaning and some good old organization. Inactive threads will now be erased when they reach a length of inactivity. This will differ from forum too forum. Please see below for a table of this information:

Inactivity Tables -Please Read-

Core
Section Threshold for Inactivity
Announcements Never
-News Archive Never
Suggestions 2 Months
-Approved --
-Rejected 6 Months
-Completed 6 Months
Help 2 Weeks
-FAQs 6 Months
Bugs 6 Months
-Solved 2 Months
PokeFarm
Discussion 2 Months
Guides Never
Journals 3 Months
-Staff --
Trades 2 Weeks
-Trade Shops 2 Months
Battles 2 Months
-Gyms 6 Months
Contests 2 Months
-Official Contests --
Clans 2 Months
Pokemon
Pokemon RP 2 Months
-Pokemon RP Set-up 2 Months
-Pokemon RP[15+] 2 Months
-PokePark RP 2 Months
Pokemon FF 3 Months
-Completed Pokemon FF --
-Pokemon FF[15+] 3 Months
-Completed Pokemon FF[15+] --
Pokemon Art 2 Months
-Pokemon Art Shops 2 Months
-Pokemon Art Schools 2 Months
Misc. Pokemon 2 Months
Other
Other RP 2 Months
-Other RP Set-up 2 Months
-Other RP[15+] 2 Months
Other FF 3 Months
-Completed Other FF --
-Other FF[15+] 3 Months
-Completed Other FF[15+] --
Other Art 2 Months
-Other Art Shops 2 Months
Other Clans 6 Months
-Country-Specific Clans 6 Months
Forum Games 2 Weeks
Miscellaneous 2 Months
Mature
Discussion 2 Months
Mature RP 2 Months
-Mature RP Set-up 2 Months
Mature Fiction 3 Months
-Completed Mature Fiction --
-Mature Fiction HoF --
Mature Art 2 Months
-Mature Art Shops 2 Months
Mature Clans 6 Months
Mature Journals 3 Months
FAQ If I’m active on PFQ will my thread be deleted? [Answer:] A PM may be sent first -it all depends on circumstances-; if there’s no response or interest in you wanting the thread then it will be deleted. You always will be informed of a deletion when it comes to inactive RP threads; either it be by PM or by the very message that comes with the deletion. Either way you're given the information on how to retrieve your thread and that's by reading this~ Note; The inactive thread must be kick started for it to be kept. What if I’m inactive? [Answer:] If you’ve been offline for a considerable amount of time and your thread has been deleted, it can be saved. Provided you have information on the thread, ideally the link. How do I get into contact? [Answer:] Get into contact with the member of staff who deleted the thread, you can find their name on the message that came with the delete. Keep in mind that all Forum Moderators are readily available to retrieve threads. How to PM us to retrieve your thread [Answer:] Be polite. Be precise. And always include links to the erased thread. Example PM: Hello, My thread [insert name] was deleted due to inactivity. Can you please retrieve it? Here is the [insert link]. Thank you for your time. Extra: -If the reason for the erase of your thread went beyond inactivity aka, rule breaking it will not be retrieved.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page