PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PK's Happy Landfill (free pkmn art)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 101112

POLL: Should I do shiny/albino/melan versions of each drawing?

Total votes: 58

You must be logged in to vote.

Psychøkin's AvatarPsychøkin
Hello! Welcome to the Happy Landfill, a free pokemon art dump thread. Anything I post here is free to use with proper credit (you can credit me as PK or pkism to make it shorter) If you need help crediting art, here's a handy link for how to do it. I don't require that you link back to this thread, but I would appreciate it! Rules: > General comments and critiques are more than welcome. I'm trying to get better at drawing pokemon so any tips are nice and I love attention > You may post/pm me pokemon suggestions, but it won't guarantee that I'll draw it. No pokesonas or anything super specific, please. > You may crop/resize the art to fit your needs. x Do not trace/heavily recolor any of my art (acceptable recoloring is adjusting the saturation/brightness to your liking. Black and white is ok too). If you want art in a different color, such as a shiny form, let me know and I can quickly edit it for you. It will look much nicer this way, trust me. General info about the artist/FAQ > The program I use is Clip Studio Paint Pro > I use a Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet that's like 7 years old lol > I've been drawing digitally for about 6 years (I couldn't figure out what to do with my tablet until like a year after I got it haha) Now without further ado, heeeeere's the art. Updated: 7/30

Scolipede

Shiny Cleffa

Team Flesh Ribbons (Glaceon and Sylveon)

Entei

Vaporeon

Zoroark

Goodra

Mandibuzz

Lurantis Sprite

Volcarona

Aegislash

Mimikyu

Shiny Lopunny

Skitty

Shiny Deino

Charizard X

Lucario

Eevee

Turtwig

Mew

Victini

Cryogonal

Umbreon (+ shiny and melan)

Absol + shiny

65/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 0.91%
(reserving a post for possible overflow)
DragonBane7's AvatarDragonBane7
Can I suggest entei whismur or phantump?
Katskip's AvatarKatskip
May i suggest Flareon or Vaporeon?
  • Links
  • Collecting
  • Chu’
Avatar by Gezeïchnet ~ ♡ My Art Shop ~ My Journal
Future legendary shiny/albino/melan hunt
/ ??
will buy for gp/zc - shoot me a pm!
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +1,400,836
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Syre's AvatarSyre
Wowee! I love your style ^▽^ If you are taking suggestions, I would love to see a Zoroark or Ninetales!
Credit
Avatar by Chanty+ sig by Luca <3
Syre's Super Arto Shop! Free Art, Requests + Bases! \\^^//
CSY's AvatarCSY
If you're taking suggestions, Volcarona?
Current Hunt: Collecting: SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Hajime
trashförmer's Avatartrashförmer
I love your art so much!!! May i suggest a Noivern, Goodra or Florges, if you want suggestions, they are all beautiful Pokemon and they are great for practicing detailing skills
Dr.Devorak's AvatarDr.Devorak
PK <3 You know I love your art, when you have time mayhaps you will draw my fave dark birds: Honchkrow and Mandibuzz

Remembrance Art Contest

Help me in remembering my friend lost to cancer. 150$ worth of prizes
oh my gosh, your art work is amazing! I would love to see you draw Aegislash, if you have time that is. <3 P.S I love your drawing of Scolipede so much!
Icon done by the wonderful Maisaurus♥
Wow thanks for all the comments/requests guys :D Gonna try to gradually get through at least one suggestion per person. The first three have been added to the first post owo

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page