PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🖤 LF Art of my Salazzle 🖤

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

Hello! I have a thread with my art so you can see some examples there... I'd price her like a standard fusion so 500zc/equiv 400zc/equiv for a fullbody colored piece, if you're interested in that ^^ Edit: Thinking about it, since you already have references for her design, I reworked the price a bit c:
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
@apatheticcritter Your artwork is beautiful! The Shuppet bait example is so silly! I love it. I wasn't able to view your fusion examples, links aren't working D:
Collecting Wishing Stars! Buying for 15 / equiv
× 203 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph

QUOTE originally posted by XØXØ

@apatheticcritter Your artwork is beautiful! The Shuppet bait example is so silly! I love it. I wasn't able to view your fusion examples, links aren't working D:
Ahhhh thank you!! :D And so sorry about that, I completely forgot to update the image links since Discord isn't collaborating anymore ^^' ...They should be visible now!
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
hello there >:DDD id lovelovelove to draw her!!!! i could do either version, its all good with me :3c ill be opening my art shop again here soon, so ill be totally free to draw her!!! my turn around time is about 15 minutes to an hour ish >:D here it is!!!!
HE/HIM • 20 Y/O • ART SHOP! bg/icon by silver raven!
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ

QUOTE originally posted by Dachsbuns

hello there >:DDD id lovelovelove to draw her!!!! i could do either version, its all good with me :3c ill be opening my art shop again here soon, so ill be totally free to draw her!!! my turn around time is about 15 minutes to an hour ish >:D here it is!!!!
Definitely checking out your shop!
Xenomorph's AvatarXenomorph
The shop is closed right now, getting revamped and the images fixed soon, but I'd always love to draw her again~!! ;3c She's so pretty I can't resist!! Doink!
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page