PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

₊˚ପ⊹ Skrunkly Adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

soracell's Avatarsoracell
  • Fusion Adopts
  • Base Adopts
-yeah this is an excuse for me to make silly messy doodles of fusions tbh- -most will be set at a 100zc base price but offers of equivalent worth are okay too :]- -always looking for tanzaku and victory medals-
-all adopts in this tab will be randomly generated colour palletes and designs on credited bases- -base price for these will be 50zc/equiv since theyre on bases-
Header img from unknown Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon

icarus/sora | he/they/it/bun | 21

i exist just to love shinx and sylveon
toyhouse art shoptrade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me :] Signature Pagedoll @VincentTheServal on Toyhouse
Type Race Score; 0
10/500
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Holy conoly can I buy the serperior?! Payment: 250k Credits right or more?

QUOTE originally posted by Buggjuice

Holy conoly can I buy the serperior?! Payment: 250k Credits right or more?
yep thats right! send it over whenever :] do you have anywhere you'd like me to send a higher res version or is the one in the post okay?
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Okie dokie and yes my Toyhouse is LordScar! I shall send payment now!
Can I buy the Snorlax Flareon for 150 ZC? Edit: I seriously can't type 80% of the time I swear
Current PFP of my OC Slickfin by my IRL best friend. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
can i get that clown shinx for 500k credits?
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky

QUOTE originally posted by Triad

Can I buy the Snorlax Flareon for 150 ZC? Edit: I seriously can't type 80% of the time I swear

QUOTE originally posted by StarFragments

can i get that clown shinx for 500k credits?
yes to both! you can send over payment whenever! let me know if you have a toyhouse you'd like me to send them to :]

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page