PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Field Showcase Sharing!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
I've realized when sharing a recent field showcase that I've collected that there isn't really places to share those specifically, so I figured I would start a thread for field showcases cause I love looking at them! I will probably add more specific rules if this thread picks up more traction but the current ones are: 1. Can be shown from any time period just no reposts. 2. Must included specials in the field (So not just a hoard of 40 of the same regular pokemon) 3. No asking for trades within the thread, a majority of showcases threads are created with the intent of the player keeping those mon for themselves and that should be respected. 4. Perferably use an image of your field compared to just platform links (not required, just preferred) ________________________________________________________ Here are some of mine to start it off!! First melan I hatched: Second melan: Lastest showcase field (My alcremie collection): Fields I'm working on: A field of special rowlets for a lucky early melan I got, a field of all S/A and regular mega evolved eevees, and a field of the season form changing pokemon titled "Season Clock"
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
perfect place to show off my joltik collection :o (plus my porygon-2 <3) your fields look awesome i love the organization in them! and the season changing field sounds like such a cool idea

QUOTE originally posted by RosyBird

snip
Very pretty ! <3
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Here's mine with my little Eevee collection <3 I dunno how it started, I just liked collection special Eeveelutions from the past and it grew from there!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Lorne! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

snip
The shiny delta umbreon is perfect!
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
Can I share my bug collection fields? I'm sorting them carefully by dex number! Here's page one, just look at this- almost full! arent they cute! The second page, though, needs to be readjusted because of a change i decided on... oops
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 7,110 | Icon by rainphoria0
Shirarisun's AvatarShirarisun
EEE here's my two fields of my favorite mons!! i like to arrange them like they're actually standing in the field (i am using the field backgrounds css if you're wondering about the bgs!)
shira//any pronouns//-5 server time hunt journal
pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
BrothyBear's AvatarBrothyBear
a Small Fraction of My Furret Hoard
Lv. 84 — 13,420 / 21,421
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 98%
Lonely nature
Lv. 100 — +3,365,423
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Shiny/Albino Joint Shop With RetroGamer!
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
:O All such nice fields!

Because it's long

Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
101/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
bump :3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page