PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

doodles for gems, summons, and megastones

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 1234

StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
hi! doing super quick little doodles for large gems, mega stones, and summon items! i'll take any large gems, mega stones, and summons but for summons im mostly looking for ruby orbs, and i'll add color if you pay with one! its 1 large gem/summon/mega stone per doodle, and you can order up to 3 doodles at a time (let me know if you want them on seperate canvases or i'll just put them on the same one!) if you want higher quality art you can go to my shop! my rules are also there and i'd appreciate if you read them! ^^ please credit my th for these!
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
I'd love to order a page of 3 of Goldilocks for 3 large gems, please!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
sorry for the wait i was sleeping lol! anyways just send payment when you can! ^^
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
No worries, I also ended up sleeping! Thank you so much, sending payment now :D!
Hi!! Could I get one doodle of this guy for one large gem? Thank you!

Koi | He/Him/They/Them | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
here you go! theyre a very cute character! ^^
Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!! Sending payment now!!
bump!
bump!
bump!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page