PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Has anyone ever hatched a... (Just curious XD)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
Has anyone - anyone ever in the history of PFQ - hatched... - a 6IV legendary? - a 6IV melan? - a 6IV Lab Egg? - a 6IV Ditto? - a Shiny Starter? - a perfect dream 'mon (your personal favourite 'mon, favourite nature, favourite colour, the gender/forme you were looking for, favourite delta type, 6IV if you care about that, etc.) - more than three Shiny and/or Albino 'mon in the same Party? (I think I saw someone say they hatched triplets once.) If you or someone you know have one of these improbable mons, link the 'mon here so I can see 'em!) (Also feel free to show off your really rare/cool/special 'mon here because honestly why not!) (This is not a trade thread. This is just out of curiosity. I just want to know if these improbable events have ever happened.)
Avatar by me picturing Mewvee (Pokémon fusion OC)
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +292,933
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +126,018
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
I know for certain that a 6IV Melan has been hatched... A 6IV legendary and lab egg should've definitely been hatched at some point... Not sure about the others though, very interesting to find out though.
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
101/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
I know I've definitely seen at least two users post about hatching mixed S/A quadruplets before-- Ponyta and Eevee if memory serves-- but I don't remember who they were at this point, I just remember seeing the screenshots in their respective journals. I got curious and checked all the legends (+ non-Daycare-bred mons) I own to see if any of them were 6IV-- which, predictably, none of them even came close-- but the closest things I found were a 2IV Meloetta, a 2IV Pokéwalker Sunflora, and a 2IV Supplier Leavanny! (I also found this Manaphy, who has four IVs that are all 1... lol)

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Subzero Slammer! Type Race Score: 783
- 6IV legend - I highly doubt it due to fact chances are very, very, VERY low even with master badge. You can't actually IV hunt legends so you are left at RNG mercy. I do have a really cool 3IV legend to show off tho :3 - 6IV melan - I know few people who did. Their chains were over 10k hatches however so it's also very rare. Link to one - 6IV lab egg - this is almost impossible and I personally haven't herd of it. Best I got from labs were 3IV pokemon. Problem here is not many people pay attention to the IVs beside odds being very, very, VERY low. - 6IV Ditto - doesn't exist and main reason why is because you can't really hunt it just like legends. Anything that you can't breed, you can't IV hunt. There is nothing to help you with increasing your odds and master badge current increase is too low that it doesn't make much difference. 5IV doesn't exist and 4IV also possibly doesn't exist. As you can see in my signature I have a high bounty for one but in the past 5 years I have yet to find a person who hatched 4IV let alone 5 or 6IV one. ;; So far my best find is a 3IV Ditto with 168 IV sum while highest IV is 2IV ditto with 179 IV sum. - Shiny starter - If you mean the very first pokemon you get then no. I forgot the exact reason why but I know it's impossible. - Perfect dream mon - personally not yet but hopefully one day ;; Though I'm sure there are people who did. - +3 shiny/albino hatch - I don't know if anyone ever hatched full party of specials (wouldn't be surprised if it happened) but 5 specials in one party did happen few times. (wrong post link, I can't find the one I wanted to post) And to show off, I need two more 6IV genderless pokemon to complete my 6IV genderless pokemon collection. My best hatch was definitely shiny rottom while beldum was my very first 6IV genderless hatch (took over 2k eggs and ton of money...).
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
I know someone who hatched 2 shiny 2 albino same batch. Exclusive too. Sally was mean XD
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Closest I have is a 5IV Melan... the all-time dream would be a 6iv melan or another delta melan, or both at the same time :p My rarest mon would probably be this "shiny hatched by random chance" melan, though :p
104 / 100
Buying Viridian Epees for 125k or 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code skiddo; banner mochafox; images official
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
This was long enough ago that I don't have screenshot evidence anymore but back in 2017 or 2018 (don't remember when) I hunted Elektrike and hatched 2 shinies and 2 albinos all in the same party. I was very annoyed LOL As for perfect dream melans (faves & nature/gender combo), I have these four:
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page