PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 PFQ Goals

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 18192021

RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
arceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by RosyBird

My Card

BINGO
FREE

Extra Melans

Melan eelektross get! :D I also decided to make an extra area to put the other melans I hatch that aren't part of the bingo! Edit; I also got my first shiny while fishing! :]
RoyaLotad's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRoyaLotad
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

My Card

BINGO
δ
FREE
Oh my god the melan three-segment exists. I can do actual regular hunts again yaaaaay.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 7100
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!

QUOTE originally posted by AstrayedHannah

only took a few months but hiii croc Anyways I set some goals up for myself this year, in hopes of motivating myself to play a bit more. 1. Achieve more Wishalloy badges (even one would be nice). 2. Work on art (more of a personal art goal than pfq goal, but I list it anyways) 3. get a bingo- I hunt legends man, this is gonna be hardmode.

My Card

BINGO
Truthfully some of these are 'reclaims'... as in I've gotten the melan before, but I sold it or gave it away for various reasons, but hey, gotta make use of my 60+ legend chains lol
Got melan jirachi today for one of my best friends and I am putting it on here lol
summon_lug.png
queenweiss's Avatarhypermode-12.pngqueenweiss
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by queenweiss

I’m super late but I’d like to share some of my goals for this year! 1. I want to get wishalloy with either ice or electric by the end of the year 2. Eventually I want to start an art shop with one of my friends 3. I’d like to save enough credits before normal tr in order to hunt silvally!

My Card

BINGO
FREE
Good luck to everyone and I hope everyone has a good year!
After a good break I hatched my melan shinx :)
Pfp made by Sherrie <3 b.png t.png 2.png n.png
summon_rai.png3/500 Thunder Fangs Collected
Will buy for 100k credits/100 gp/20 zc b.png t.png 2.png n.png
RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
arceus.pngb+.png
June is my Electric type race which means some updates to goals :D I've now resumed my joltik chain and hope to add a lot more to it hehe ^^ I also got my S/A Xurkitree which I'm stoked about, but now it's time to restock resources for a second attempt at a melan later!

QUOTE originally posted by AstrayedHannah

only took a few months but hiii croc Anyways I set some goals up for myself this year, in hopes of motivating myself to play a bit more. 1. Achieve more Wishalloy badges (even one would be nice). 2. Work on art (more of a personal art goal than pfq goal, but I list it anyways) 3. get a bingo- I hunt legends man, this is gonna be hardmode.

My Card

BINGO
Truthfully some of these are 'reclaims'... as in I've gotten the melan before, but I sold it or gave it away for various reasons, but hey, gotta make use of my 60+ legend chains lol
Was not expecting to post again so soon but obtained a melan glastrier!... Not my nature so the hunt continues :D
queenweiss's Avatarhypermode-12.pngqueenweiss
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by queenweiss

I’m super late but I’d like to share some of my goals for this year! 1. I want to get wishalloy with either ice or electric by the end of the year 2. Eventually I want to start an art shop with one of my friends 3. I’d like to save enough credits before normal tr in order to hunt silvally!

My Card

BINGO
FREE
Good luck to everyone and I hope everyone has a good year!
Got my albino Raikou <3
Tempura778's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTempura778
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tempura778

My Card

BINGO

Extra Melans

No new squares, but managed to get my first E/V Melan in Apoc!Shroomish (which I’d still call a win)
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
summon_mun.png × 46 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
abingy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngabingy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by abingy

My Card

BINGO
FREE
I haven't updated this in a while, so I have three more spots filled in that time: Pichu, Tapu Koko and Pidove. And with Pidove, I've now got my first bingo!
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
RoyaLotad's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRoyaLotad
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

My Card

BINGO
δ
FREE
Mega Furret Q down, Look at how quickly I can just DO stuff when I'm not chained to Dunsparce.

Pages: 123··· 18192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page