PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the PFQ retirement home!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

ChampionCedar's Avatarhypermode-12.pngChampionCedar
hypermode.pngchampion.pnge.png
IIRC it was like 6 or so scours at any one time, and the animation of the pokemon walking through the location was cool, too bad that wasn't carried over to PFQ. Yeah I also remember the confusion from spinning your pokemon around in the party too much.
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,716,918
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I feel like the max was much higher. I remember having multiple fields dedicated to scouring parties? But you could send them out for longer at a time for improved rewards. I remember having *a lot* of boxes, maybe too many lol. (The batteries!! Yes, I was in school at the time and couldn't/wouldn't pay much real cash, and I think the exchange rate was worse then too. I think I eventually collected a pretty big stash from trading or something but I remember being like "the odds are 1/40 so I'm good, right... right??" lol. I think those chains were the same odds as full HM users, but broke after the first shiny?)
Cleffaluv's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCleffaluv
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
I wasn't around for the PF1 times but I remember my growing dispair around the GP value slowly deflating over time because it was the primary currency I used lmao. I was saving up a big hoard of it and I started to feel so rich as it reached into the thousands, and then I noticed that the conversion rate in most people's shops had started to drop from 4gp:1zc to 5gp:1zc and then to 6gp:1zc and a couple times I saw 7gp:1zc. I had started being a lot less active around the time when they took away the 100gp check in reward, but I still saw that announcement and remember feeling like my hoard was about to get more valuable lol. Now here I am suddenly back and active years later and I guess now it's a zc reward instead, which is nice. Now I have some spending money to afford zc but middle school me would have loved that 10zc allowance. I'm glad to see the the GP is more stabilized now too :)
Avatar Credit: Elizadesu Awesome sig made by Gallade's Freebies Been around a while but I've taken a lot of long breaks lmao
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Cleffaluv

Now here I am suddenly back and active years later and I guess now it's a zc reward instead, which is nice. Now I have some spending money to afford zc but middle school me would have loved that 10zc allowance. I'm glad to see the the GP is more stabilized now too :)
oh yeah... i kinda immediately went back to the gp checkin when that was announced. it was kinda nice though! speaking of old things not-quite-pf1-vets remember... i still call Nova, Suriya, and Eltafez bonus counter days Dusky, Uzumi, and Perse days in my head...
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(item.png: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +11,309,648
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +12,658,409
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +7,506,748
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar is official Honkai:Star Rail art, edited by me. pkmnpanel code

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page