PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Has anyone seen albino or melan dittos?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Groudon1911's AvatarGroudon1911
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I feel like it is Shiny dittos you see a little more of, but what about the mythical albino and melan dittos? Albino dittos I'm confident have been hatched many times but I'm mostly curious about melan dittos, pretty sure theres one somewhere on this site but how about a ditto that's melan and delta, like does that even exist? And how much would they go for if put up for sale??? I wanna know if anyone has seen these rare and legendary creatures, and to be honest I've been looking for one and have failed miserably, so I came to see if other users have seen some before.

Avatar originated from this Instagram page and later, a youtuber used it as his pfp, which was where I got it from
FORMERLY KNOWN AS MudwingNightwing
There are 3 melan dittos i believe? I know my friend hatched 2, gave one to another friend, and then kept one. And someone else hatched one as well. 2 melan dittos are delta.
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad
I'm the owner of an albino! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they're more common than shiny ones - I feel like more people get lucky and hatch albino than actually try to chain the thing.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 8112
Type race score display code by Lycankai Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
I also have an albino delta ditto. Not self hatched but very much treasured ^_^ According to the site stats there are just the 3 Ditto melans mentioned above. There are other more rare melans than that :D Site stats are found in Farm > Other Links https://pokefarm.com/stats
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 3164
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,267,582
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,485,409
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
I've seen at least one albino Ditto because of dex trading, but there only being three melan Dittos onsite makes my lack of ability to find someone offering one for dex trades make sense.
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
I've seen a dragon delta melan ditto around here, it's actually one of my favorite on the site because the description is so sweet. The user was having a rough day and hatched it, and the rest of the notes on it are nice messages from their friends. Don't remember who has it though
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip

QUOTE originally posted by PhoenixBirch

I've seen a dragon delta melan ditto around here, it's actually one of my favorite on the site because the description is so sweet. The user was having a rough day and hatched it, and the rest of the notes on it are nice messages from their friends. Don't remember who has it though
Is this the one? They're the site's first melan Ditto too! :]

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Subzero Slammer! Type Race Score: 783
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
The other delta melan ditto is dark type. Spotted it in a users field the other day. No idea who owns the last melan ditto though.
Credit for IMG
Peckish's AvatarPeckish

QUOTE originally posted by Silverdni

The other delta melan ditto is dark type. Spotted it in a users field the other day. No idea who owns the last melan ditto though.
This is that ditto, but equally don't know where the last one is
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
101/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Groudon1911's AvatarGroudon1911
I know this pushes the melan ditto talk out of the way but I just wanted to bring it up, I remember seeing a shop that was selling a handful of albino delta dittos, like a lot of them. Can't remember who's shop this was though

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page