PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

far from home.

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 747576

Lysium's AvatarLysium

QUOTE originally posted by krusifiied

[' for our gardening team, we will have... me, astrid, merit, abyss, and comet. as for our shadow team, we will have rosey, kosei, ferrum, and pandora. if we have anyone who wants to be on both teams, i'll accept that as well. ' ( i didn't include orion because they are not active in the roleplay. )
Quote for who is where basically
<Profile img credit: OLM and The Pokémon Company>
krusifiied's Avatarkrusifiied
(revive bump ^_^'')
pup 7TEEN nonbinary girlflux
creds
image drawn by me, emoticons from caterpie carrd
Lysium's AvatarLysium
PMD Sprites by CHUNSOFT and JFain and ShyStarryRain of sprites.pmdcollab.org
... Comet dug at the soil and dropped in another Berry seed. It was fun chatting with Merit and Astrid but now things had gone quiet, he was given room to think. He mumbles to himself.
"What am I doing? I can't stay planting berries forever, making a new life like nothings wrong. Why didn't Cyrus' plan work? Was it my fault? I was the last team member standing and I let that stupid Infernape destroy me..."
Astrid turned her head at Comet saying... something? She wasn't sure if it was for her to hear or not. He seemed... distraught? Annoyed? She wasn't sure. "Hey, you okay? Is it about my planting skills? Because I can totally slow down if I'm going too fast for you." She did her best to crack a smile and hoped it'd help.
Lysium's AvatarLysium
"Aw sheesh, sorry. Nah, I think I can keep up. I just... It all feels so uncertain, y'know? We really gonna just start new lives here apart from anything we've ever known?"
Pandora sorta stared off into space. She poked at the ground.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
//aaah sorry!!! forgot to check the thread... Astrid sighed. "Yeah, I know what you mean. There's nothing we can do about that now, though, right? Let's worry about getting back to our old home when we have a home here first." She patted down a seed and flicked water off of her feathers to dampen it. After a moment, she paused. "For what it's worth, I'm sure we'll find a way back. We got here somehow, right? Just gotta do that in reverse."
Lysium's AvatarLysium
Yeah, I guess you're right an' all. So what was your life like back home before all this?
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Due to rosey having been lost in her thoughts, she entered standby mode, and her wings lights dimmed, but the heat remains. zzzzz.......
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Astrid sighed. "It was... wonderful. It's nice being in this world alone, free from trainers and everyone else, but I miss the ecosystem of the Floaroma fields. I had friends and family, even a predator or five, all playing a part to keep us all alive. It's beautiful, in that sappy philosophical sort of way. But, y'know... I don't mind not being hunted down anymore. Or not having to deal with those HILLS. I think my knees will never be the same."

Pages: 123··· 747576

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page