PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cheap Pixel art for 20 Zc!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345

Lilieth's AvatarLilieth
i hope you dont mind doing one of my oc again!^^ here he is tada!
-Lily-|-She/her-|-silly art 4 s/a/d-
credit
Bg from genshin F2U code by Gumshoe divider by King-lulu-deer on DA Icon by me :>
Hi!! I'd love doing a pixel of the lil bean they're so cutekvjfdvnd and they are indeed silly :3 (I have to lock the thread noooo, lots of stuff to do cdzds)

Koi | He/Him/They/Them | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
Question do you do just headshots/ busts or can you do Fullbodies?
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself
credit
I mean, I'm willing to try anything :] Not sure how it'll turn out though (also I'm even busier then usual, I'm so sorry, but I have to lock the thread ahhhh)
And Im doing pixels again!! I added a price because these take me a lil bit! Sorry I took forever to reopen the thread :p (I'm a liar, my commission slots are filled and I have stuffs to do, I'm sorry! FEDJbreuhkvreufhurekhucrem I wanted to reopen hrmjhfrsbj9)
Reopened!! (fr this time) :]
aixle's Avataraixle
Probably not too surprising that I'm dropping in here! I'm gonna toss in Ny to be pixeled!
My PFP is of my fursona Ny, and was made by the very talented Dachsbuns
Can you get me a shiny mudkip art? I guess your not supprised to see me either XD I might try to help out lol but id need practice
Official Pokeheroes Sprite Recolored and all by ME He/Him Minor GIMME YOUR MUDKIP XD
@both of ya! Yes! >:3 I'll do it asap!
what are you using to do the art? if its a secret you could pm me or palpad me in PH xd

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page