PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spirits in the Shadows

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 789

Moondagger's AvatarMoondagger
(Albino Mega Chandelure, Ghost Delta, Orama, Female) Orama waved around her fires in desperation, calling, "Yvetal and Darkrai! Please!" Her calls echoed around the mountains, but she could never escape. She tried to drift through the mountains, but she couldn't. She roared her fury and set the ground on fire, the eerie light spreading. She pounded the ground with her lamps. "I'll make you pay, Lords of the Death Prison!" Her cries carried around, echoing and echoing in the darkness. She set everything she could on fire.
Check out my friend's art shop here: link
Lysium's AvatarLysium
Sage tuts as they brush off their leaves. One is singed at the tip. They squint at the Chandelure who is spreading the fire. "I understand your frustration, but lighting us all ablaze will only make things more inhospitable for some of us."
<Profile img credit: OLM and The Pokémon Company>
Moondagger's AvatarMoondagger
Orama sighed and snuffed them out. "Yeah, I should stop. I just want to get out. These mountains are like, SUPER solid. We can glide through stuff - normal stuff, anyway - but not these dumb mountains." She pounded the rock. "I wish I was a ground or rock type and try to blast through these dumb things." She sighed with frustration. Here lamps dimmed with her depression, and the prison was more and more gloomy by the second as they dimmed.
Lysium's AvatarLysium
"I had rather resigned myself to this gloomy abode." Sage hums and twirls, as if carelessly lost in thought. They are watching the Chandelure with more interest than they would let on, though. "Of course, it can be quite dull, so I suppose we could find a way out if you insist. I hadn't put my mind to it, but Im certain I can find a way. You might as well join me." Despite the haughty words, you can hear an edge of desperation in their soft voice
* sapphire who was curled up, the fan like tip of her tail covering her face, sighed and sat up * "im sick of being here... i miss being truly alive." * she admitted quietly as she slithered a bit closer to the other two *
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-
Lysium's AvatarLysium
Sage notices the approaching Milotic and smiles. "Ah, hello there! Another new friend. Join us!" Sage gives a courtly bow as they introduce themselves. "Perhaps you overheard our dear Chandelure dreaming of escape? You seem like you could be useful. I don't suppose you've ever tried a Hydro Pump on these bothersome mountains?"
"i sadly lost my water affiliation when all of this started. im not the same pokemon i once was. ive tried both physical and non physical attacks... nothing, we are still trapped here and might be until our very spirts fade away into stardust" * the milotic sighed, looking around at the dim and dark mountains *
A Decidueye trudged over “So, Why the congregation” he seemed interested In why they were gathering “let me guess, discussing… this” he gestured to himself as he too was a Spirit now “That we’re dead?”
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*
Lysium's AvatarLysium
"In a manner of speaking. More specifically, how we go about leaving this place. I'm quite sure I deserve a far more luxurious afterlife than this."
“You do you” He said walking over to a tree “I’m gonna sleep up here, ya know, if you need me, which you probably will” He hopped into the tree not very gracefully, and began to start snoring incredibly loudly

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page