PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 113114115116117··· 124125126

SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
(sorry abt not replying, I tend not to be on during the weekends ;-;) "I.. Think so? I remember.. Hiding. In some.. Sack? Thing? But I don't think that's... me. If that makes sense." They mumbled, looking away. "Not mine, but.. Also mine, at the same time?" They shook their head, blinking a bit. "But yes, I think I was fused with a Mimikyu. It would make sense, with the.. Face.. Stuff.." They murmured, trailing off. They didn't seem to like thinking about their face.
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
hm..... I see..... Well, im sure it must be quite confusing having to figure out your own thoughts from the mimikyu your fused with...... Though...... I assure you, my situation is quite a bit worse, not that im saying that my situation is worse than your situation, but still..... Well, worse in the sense that my body is constantly rejecting itself, among many other things...... Which I can tell you about, if you wish to hear it...... Shizi then starts gently patting spookys head.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
"Sounds fun enough." It said, shrugging. "I'll listen."
alright...... Well, for starters, despite my body being metallic, it still feels organic to the touch, my sense of sight was partially damaged, causing me to have to rely on vibrations, and recently, a part of my head exploded, leaving me completely blind....... And I think thats it.......
(Sorry I went offline for like forever SOBS) It nodded quietly, processing the info. "Sounds.. Painful." It said, looking back up at her. "Does it hurt to be made of metal? Are you still able to use your joints at all?" It asked, seeming curious.
Shizi thinks for a bit, then she responds, and she goes back to patting Spookys head. i..... Dont exactly know.... I can still move around like normal......
It nodded a bit, tilting its head into Shizi's hand. "Well, at least you can move. That's good." It said quietly. They looked back out at the pond, thinking for a moment. "I haven't seen myself in a while.. I wonder what I look like sometimes." (edited cuz the first one was super dry LOL)
pardon me for asking, but the way your responding to my pats..... You act like your touch starved...... Are you sure your alright? You dont have to tell me if you dont wish to, of course.....
"Ah, I have been alone for.. A while.. At least a month, I think. People don't seem to like me much anymore, after.." They cut themselves off, seeming like they didn't want to think much about their fusion. It then gave a small shrug. "I suppose it comes with having a face that scares people to death, though."
ah, I see...... Perhaps a mask could be of use to you? It would certainly hide your face........

Pages: 123··· 113114115116117··· 124125126

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page