PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 110111112

KalosDexer's AvatarKalosDexer
Lioma found a Tropius and collected the fruit around its neck. She left a burned mark again, and then sneaked up on a Buneary, zapping it to death. She felt a little guilty for it, but roasted Buneary tasted rather good. She put it into a hidden pack and wrapped it in plastic. (I feel like Katniss in the Hunger Games if you've read it)
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
[I have. But, btw, Snowy Fox (aka Mochi/Bonbon or Shizi), has been locked due to violence in another rp. Just thought y'all should know.]

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Alyx had an armful of berries they brought back with Vaux. Not a huge amount, but a fair bit. They had clearly had a berry or two already, judging by the juice around their mouth, but their arms were full nonetheless—they must have eaten it while collecting. They looked at the newcomer from behind their veil of hair, shrugging after a moment of inspection. Another one. Seemed about right.
Strangler Fig hummed before going back to observing. His control of the body slipped with the lack of goal, drawing Valor back to the forefront as they floated aimlessly around. "So... our goal is to get to Sinnoh? Or, more short-term, out of these woods?"
PMD Portrait Art Shop
PMD Portrait Art Shop
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +311,670
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Julian nodded in response. He took another few cheri berries for himself; hopefully they wouldn't find it rude that he was eating during the conversation, but he was rather hungry and didn't want to wait longer. In between eating the berries, when his mouth was clear, he decided to ask. "You're a rather new fusion around here. What's your name?"
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
ShinyEevee88's AvatarShinyEevee88
"I'm Jade," I reply softly. "And fun fact, I get to endure constant pain because my DNA's being modified, almost unnoticeably, every second. Something went wrong with the fusing..." my body shook, ever so slightly. The blue orb in my chest glows slightly brighter, like a cold lantern.
"Yikes. Well, hopefully find out how to unfuse soon, if we ever even make it to the base that is." He replied, a little bit of bitterness in his voice referring to that last part, knowing that Mercury was taking his sweet time telling them, if he ever did tell them. "The base is in Sinnoh, and thats pretty much all we know about it because someones afraid of losing their job." He shot a glance at Mercury, remembered what he was fighting for, apologized in his head to him, and then continued after a sigh. "Two of the other fusions are heading to Sinnoh now, actually. I don't know if they'll return, or find the base for that matter. That hideout could be anywhere in Sinnoh. My guess? It's probably somewhere near either Spear Pillar or Mount Coronet, considering its ties to Arceus, which is who their aiming to capture and fuse to some unlucky sap. Even though they've done research and whatever, I'm still sure that they're getting themselves in too deep here."
'...' It's much beyond that. Much more than just 'scared of losing their job'. They helped me. Even if some of them were somewhat cold, the others truly cared, and I was able to meet with those with similar experiences to mine. We never explicitly told each other, but there was a mutual understanding, and I felt less alone. By succeeding in our mission, we can finally let go of whatever guilt was inside us, and isn't that what we all want? A second chance at- everything? I'm overthinking. I know it's a quirk of mine, but with so many mind readers around that's probably not the best idea. [You can tell there's much more going on inside him, but this is all he reveals.]
Lillith noticed Mercury's look. She said, "Why were we rejected?" It seemed to her like a question she should've asked ages ago.
Please visit my shop Please feed the following:
Lv. 46 — 615 / 6,487
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
eternalelixer's Avatareternalelixer
zagai / wolf, she/he/any in order "rejection.." zagai muttered internally to wolf. he had woken up a while ago, and was watching unnoticably from the trees above. "we were rejected? what does that even mean?"
(hover)
i'm a bi mess! ion really have a gender label but genderfluid demifemme works ^^ currently hunting for a Melan or Shiny stufful!
hey! i'm eternalelixer. i get nervous around new people ^_^ pfp
credit
Background from Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales F2U code by Gumshoe!
'Failure,' I say. 'We tried to make it so you were under our control. And that there was only one voice.' 'Naturally however, that isn't so easy. It took many tries to even succeed at the fusing, let alone control. So we ejected you, as you were basically white mice, just an attempt to experiment.'

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 110111112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page