PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 580581582583584··· 612613614

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Haha i know its been a long time since the npx avatar updates but isnt garthics (aka riolu) black floop ear things (gosh i don't know what they're called) supposed to be connected to the black eye mask thing?
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
woops oh well lol
100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%

QUOTE originally posted by Psychøkin

woops oh well lol
Haha i didn't realize you did the avatars! They're really nice! I was just pointing it out incase it was fixable. Sometimes it is sometimes it isnt. I also wasn't sure if that was part of garthics design? Oh well cute pictures are still cute. Awesome work ^^
I am so sorry for double post but i really need tio know! When i enter the amount i wanna spend (ie 25$) is that the exact amount that will be taken from.my account(so includong fees) i dont wanna be playong a risky game and accidentally not have funds for the service fee for the payment
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That will be the amount we charge you, however we cannot guarantee that your bank won't take a fee. Sorry - that part is out of our control.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

That will be the amount we charge you, however we cannot guarantee that your bank won't take a fee. Sorry - that part is out of our control.
Okay! As long as it the amount on your end that you recieve the money so theres no account lock^^
DarkTakerX's AvatarDarkTakerX
Welcome back, Pokefarm...Good job and thanks
LadyCelia's AvatarLadyCelia
Welcome back, everyone! Thanks for everything!
User icon found on Avatar Abyss and is done by Alpha System. Psst, I'm female. :D "If you feel yourself hitting up against your limit, remember for what cause you clench your fists... remember why you started down this path, and let that memory carry you beyond your limit." ~~All Might (Best dad. Plus Ultra!!)
söbble's Avatarsöbble
Gosh, thank you so much, Niet. Not a change I was expecting but a change I'm super happy we got! Hopefully this will make exclusives marginally less of a pain to hunt.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
>flashbacks to kinaster hunt these younguns dont know how easy they have life in seriousness, this is a welcome change. I believe it was 3750 clicks from max to 0 happiness, or close to it; I can get through that in 5-10 minutes so it was a real chore to have to go fix it, as well as a bundle in sweethearts. might get some more casual use out of the dang thing now, thank you!
Avvy by SimonPetrikov

Pages: 123··· 580581582583584··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page