PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 577578579580581··· 612613614

MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
bless you mods for adding that training bags feature ;v; now i dont have to worry about forgetting to check one of my pokes for bags!! good work youre all doing great!
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
found a minor issue with the training bags update - if you collect an individual set of bags, and carry on clicking until the all of them have maxxed out their bags, and then choose the 'collect all' it only collects for the other five and doesn't recognise the updated status of the 6th/already collected one. You can get them by remembering to go and refresh the individual pokemon's tab (or refreshing the training page) as per usual - but could we maybe have a reload/refresh button on the information tab too to get around this tiny bug please? Loving this update though :D

(time for a change - the 2021 day 21 advent is such a cutie!)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You aren't really supposed to do that XD The button acts as a shortcut for going through the tabs and clicking their buttons.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Cecilia's AvatarCecilia
this update is amazing
All hail Lord Giratina! Collecting Griseous Orbs. [Profile pic is of me, by me.] People are confusing. Feel free to message me about art though ^^
ThePillEmpire's AvatarThePillEmpire
Solid update, good job!
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
true not supposed to, but my Pokemon seem to train at different times of the day and don't generate bags at the same rate, so when you have 6, and 1,4,3,4,2 it feels wasteful sometimes to leave the full bags uncollected while the others catch up (and other times 5 will have 6 and the 6th one is sleeping on the job and doesn't seem to want to generate another bag - go figure) Always thought it would have been nice to have the refresh on the Information tab too, seeing as we have it on the berries alreaady it would just feel more... aethetically connected across the site to have it though. :)
DezertReyn's AvatarDezertReyn
THANK YOU for the newest addition to collecting Training Bags! Gosh, I needed this a long time ago, I'm glad it's finally here! Special thanks to the staff because this was an awesome decision. ♥
  • ♥ Harvey ♥
  • ♥ Lover's Star ♥
  • ♥ Elora ♥
Lv. 62 — 9,023 / 11,719
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 79 — 245 / 15,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 40 — 3,306 / 4,921
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Cele's AvatarCele
I was actually JUST thinking that the registration page needed an overhaul like... two or three days ago? I was looking at it in an incognito window-- didn't remember what it looked like when I made my account. Glad it looks better for people who join from now on! :D
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The Registration page has been overhauled. It is now broken down into smaller steps to be less overwhelming, and it also uses the new Trainer Customisation system for the initial process. You can check it out by logging out and looking at it - just don't go actually creating a second account, of course ;)
Look nice I was going to ask about referral links but looking in an incognito tab & using my profile bookmark my user's name was automatic enter in the referral box
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 11:20 PM
Score: 585
TR code credit
furina's Avatarfurina
*sweating* doug.
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact

Pages: 123··· 577578579580581··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page