PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 573574575576577··· 612613614

Amúmù's AvatarAmúmù
Gotta be honest, I kinda liked the pinkish Albino Aron line over the newer ones ;w; made me think of a lovely rose quartz color I'm digging the new Albino Zangoose tho
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
now that the avatars changed, the little typerace team icon on profiles looks weirdly placed. I think you should move it to the top left corner instead of bottom right.. or top right corner, that works too.
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Käwíwí's AvatarKäwíwí

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

now that the avatars changed, the little typerace team icon on profiles looks weirdly placed. I think you should move it to the top left corner instead of bottom right.. or top right corner, that works too.
True, they should move it a bit.
click my babu
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
the cute mega bracelet and cool mega bracelet are almost invisible with the typerace icon in that spot. i put one on my avatar if anybody wants to see how covered it is.
tbh I don't like the new melan absol. I think the old one was better.
Zen's AvatarZen
Hopefully now newer users will be less confused about what's going on. :o
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
yeah, cool! i have some friends who were a little lost. now what is this christmas event they speak of... ;u;

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

Agreed

Shiver
+ Starlight!
| They/She/He
+ Neopronouns, feel free to ask!
August 7th

Hisuian Zorua/Sprigatito enthusiast!
× 7 / 500
💖💖
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @wolfcore Signature Pagedoll & Divider @cometshift
Type Race Score; 360
Memento's AvatarMemento
The 12 Days of Click-mas are nearly upon us...!
trans Audino by gladio!
avatar by Zenobelle - thank you!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Not to hate on this. But where you moved the typerace icon it has an absolutely ugly tangent wirh the female trainers breast. Why not put it in one of the empty top corners? Perhaps the top left.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 573574575576577··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page