PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 579580581582583··· 612613614

sonibbles's Avatarsonibbles
Sei's, Novan-chan's, and Shazi's all have my heart i just wanna pet all that fluff ;w;
  • Links
  • Collecting
  • Credits
Icon art by: foxgay
TurboTowns's AvatarTurboTowns
You all look so beautiful!
Sup-eth, I'm Sebastian Andrew Smith, A.K.A. "Turbotowns." I'm a guy, but I like to play as a girl in the games, and my Character avatar is Female to emulate such. (Forum Avatar/Logo made by me)
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
with the recent changes to the albino radar, is there a chance there will be an update permitting us to use a z crystal after already charging it?
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Oh Im glad totem pokemon have that halo now that help me find them when organizing pokemon and stuff cause can never tell whicth is whicth. Thank you for all your hard work.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Frostleaf's AvatarFrostleaf
The totem Pokemon have a Halo now is great and all but how come the Delta pokemon don't have something like it too for mobile? I wouldn't expect it to but different colors like the aura on computers since that would be a lot of work but something like this Halo would be nice.
GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
Deltas have a coloured delta symbol next to them. But before there was no way to tell if a Pokémon was totem or regular without clicking on it (which is a bit of a pain on mobile). I'm quite excited at the new totem update, now it'll be easier to dex trade to others, and to organize my living shiny dex. c:
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop

Collecting

Sweets- clover, flower, ribbon
Lots of
Gimmighoul Coins
Gems- wtr, elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, grd, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
Grym's AvatarGrym
You have no idea how much the totem icon thing was bugging me, trying to figure out what it was (while clicking Beemo's fields). Glad i read the announcement, lol. Now i know.
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread 0
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Here’s a question: We don’t need to charge the albino radar every day now?
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Aryafire1

Here’s a question: We don’t need to charge the albino radar every day now?

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Nor will you have to slowly level it up over the course of a week and actively prevent it from de-leveling. Instead, you can pick directly from the 7 levels.
Nope, you don't have to charge it daily.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Oh fabulous

Pages: 123··· 579580581582583··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page