PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Twilight Glade [Setup]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 5556575859606162

Another Story's AvatarAnother Story
Its been awfully quiet recently, whos gonna post?
Yuki/Yukito, Self proclaimed "Biggest Ayatsuji Yukito and Bsd Gaiden fan onsite" Note: I have Severe Social Anxiety so please be patient w me if it takes me awhile to reply!!!
credit
Background from Bungo Stray Dogs Gaiden: Ayatsuji Yukito VS. Kyōgoku Natsuhiko, art by Oyoyo F2U code by Gumshoe
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Idk…
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
i would if i was officially apart of it
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven Signature Pagedoll @SilverRaven
There isn’t really much going on. And a bunch of characters are waiting on approval, like my Dragonite

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

Hopefully Detsu sees this! Name: Sasha Species: Dragonite Age: 22 Relationships: I'm not sure anyone would like her at first, but if someone gets past their act, this would be possible! Abyss is one of her friends, and they have one more that’s not in the Glade. (3rd character foreshadowing lol) Details: Sasha is about the size and shape of a regular Dragonite. She looks exactly like a normal one, except for the fact that her eyes glow a burning magenta red when she's determined or enraged, and she gains a strength boost. Sasha is characterized by her charming and cunning attitude and rule-breaker tendencies, as she once convinced someone to steal something. She is a charismatic and manipulative Pokemon. She is able to form connections easily, and extremely persuasive. While she might seem selfish acting in such ways, she is also presented to be caring towards the few Pokemon she considers friends. She is capable of striking fear into her "friends" due to her powerful and large stature, especially if they undermine her authority. She fears losing her friends, even if Sasha totally deserves it. Sasha's fierce sense of protection that she has over her friends is prominent, as stated before, she doesn't want to lose them. She has tried to change her ways multiple times, but has ultimately failed due to her cold bitterness. Sasha knows the moves Hyper Beam, Outrage, Draco Meteor, and Hurricane. She is extremely strong, but can be outwitted by someone with cunning. Anything else? 2nd character finally!
[tip="PMD Sprites by CHUNSOFT, Emboarger, and AlexGroeger of sprites.pmdcollab.org"
"End. Of. Discussion."
another bump. I know I double posted but it's been 3 days soo
Another Story's AvatarAnother Story
Dawg its been awhile since detsu was on 😭😭
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Another Story

Dawg its been awhile since detsu was on 😭😭
he was online last night
He was? Detsu, please don't just abandon this T_T
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

He was? Detsu, please don't just abandon this T_T
12 hours ago :,)
Alright, I think I am done with this break! It feels very silent for me, so now will join in again! Before I do, can someone tell me what it is going on right now that I missed?
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 5556575859606162

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page