PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

If PFQ Was A Traditional Pokemon Game

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234

Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
I wonder what Abilities the Exclusive Pokemon could have? we've already talked about the starters but I wonder what the other Exlusive Pokemon's Abilities could be like I think Shinorin and Sikannos would probs be better off with signature Abilities but idk what they'd do, probs something relating to their other forms or something like that
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
I think Silkannos's ability would have something to do with its other forme - afterall, it is a legendary. Probably Shinorin too
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
some Pokemon should probs know signature moves too obviously the starters and Legendaries are obvious picks but I wonder what other Pokemon could get signature moves
going back to the topic of other facilities I already talked about the Fishing Hut and the Berry Garden but I wonder what else could be adapted to this idea, I can see the Dojo just serving a similar process to how it works on this site where you train your Pokemon and such prehaps it's a Battle Facility-like place where you spend BP or something
so with the new Exclusive that was dropped today I've been wondering to myself: could Humbee count as the regional bird for this concept? yes its level to evolve is higher than normal compared to the other birds and none of the other birds need to know a move to evolve but aside from that Humbee does give me early route bird vibes even more than Luckoo does, the typing probably helps as well! and as we all know not every regional bird needs to be three stages, looking at Hoothoot, Taillow and Wattrel I think Humbee could get away with being a good option for a regional bird in this concept even with its higher than normal evolution level and requirements!
how would Delta Pokemon work in a concept like this? would it be permenant Terastrallization or something like that?
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Delta points are what controls it on site but I would assume that the Holon tower's affect would be more environmental in a regular game. I would say that the holon tower is on its own little island near the Pokefarm region(for some reason i cant remember the actual name of the region). Any wild pokemon there are affected by it and any pokemon hatched are also affected.
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 207 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
that's a good idea! the region technecally doesn't have a name but for PFQ New its expected to be called Rento
I wonder what other ideas we could think for this,,,
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Shouldn't speculate too much though. otherwise we will think of everything before the devs get a chance to. Lol

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page