PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ask The Professor!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
on the contrary, I believe inner focus can come into effect more often than you think. for example, it removes the worry of fling + kings rock, heck, it removes all flinch possibilities! Flinch is honestly one of the more annoying things in my opinion. Kings rock has a chance for all attacks to cause flinching, and with an inner focus user, kings rock essentially becomes useless! though honestly? Crobat does inner focus better, since crobat is very speedy, flinch sets can be a good way to just halt all momentum, and inner focus blocks that! Of course, just my thoughts on it..... Im not that big on competitive battles.....
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
King's Rock is an item I normally don't consider, along with Fling. Stuff like paraflinch and luck-based strats don't really exist the higher up the ladder you go, while low ladder is filled with these... The only flinch move I regularly encounter is Fake Out. But yes, I see your point. I agree flinch can be annoying, and I guess blocking that is better than the one-time use Syncronize (spelling), but the point about Crobat... if Crobat is fast, then it doesn't need to worry about flinch, since you can only flinch an opponent if you are faster.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0
true, but if its somehow against a faster opponent, which I personally haven't encountered, then it will be safer from those flinching moves! And on the topic of crobat, it really redeemed the zubat line! It has so many good moves! I dont usually use held items that don't increase the type of the moves power, but I will use a shell bell on a crobat with leech life, air cutter/air slash, poison fang, and shadow ball! Leech life is a great move, especially since its base power got increased! Poison fang is pretty strong, and the chance to badly poison the target is always welcome for me! Air cutter and air slash I use pretty interchangeably, but both are pretty good moves!
Isn't Air Slash just... better? Pretty sure both have 95% accuracy, while Air Slash has 75 power Air Cutter has around 65-ish. Unless you play doubles? Also have you tried Brave Bird instead, 120 is a great upgrade from 75/65.
like I said, im not a big fan of recoil moves..... Sure, they are more powerful, but the recoil means you cant use them too much, while with air cutter/air slash can be used without much worry to your own hp, and since theres both physical and special moves, I think moves like counter and mirror coat will be less useful! At least, in my experience.....
Ok, got it! (now im going to stop hijacking this thread and turn it back into ask the professor instead of crobat discussion)
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
(note: one post about abilities went somehow to recoil moves? lol)
"hello little caesars, i'd like one order of normal bread please" Sent from the Secret Cheese Cave
(Yea, somehow lol. Dunno how it went to that.)
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
bump

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page