PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Sunshine Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 333435

saiint's Avatarsaiint
i forgot abt this rp too :((
Saiint | Slowbro enjoyer Slowpokes hoarded: 771 Type race points: 368 Gary loves you
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Maybe someone can remake it?-//
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
We'd have to make sure Sunny was ok with that, however (I'd love to if he'd allow us)

Koi | He/Him/They/Them | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Should I PM Sunny?-//
Probably?
Ok I’ll PM her!-//
SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
(Please don't use she/her pronouns for me, it makes me very uncomfortable. If you don't want to use he/him pronouns with me, please use they/them pronouns (I don't mind either one) In news of this Roleplay, I am working hard on re-making this into a better one once I start getting motivation. It WILL be different, though--as I have gotten better at lore-building on this "world" I've made.)
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
Ohh thank you for the clarification! Also sorry about the use of pronouns-//

Pages: 123··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page