PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Sunshine Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 32333435

ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
"oh.. hi" he said tiredly trying to keep his eyes open so he didnt fall asleep but still kept nodding off and waking back up "im todd" he said mumbling
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
"I'm tired too, haha," Kano was tired-- but he was too tired to sleep, so he just kinda laid down.

Koi | He/Him/They/Them | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Kita & Ultra
Kita walks over to Sylvester, curious. "Do you need some help with anything?" she asks the Syveon. Ultra is still searching for Sunny, unsure what to do until they get back.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
KatAnimates9's AvatarKatAnimates9
She spun a little and laid down in her little hole in the ground, listening to the area around her calmly.
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
WOAH! This rp came back from the dead-//
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
KatAnimates9's AvatarKatAnimates9
Yes finally lol//
Kita & Ultra
Kita seems a bit annoyed that Sylvester did not answer her question. The Ralts does not like letting people down, despite her ego. Ultra, seeing no sign of Sunny anywhere, floats back to Kita. The Honedge does not seem pleased.
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Idk if you noticed, but this rp is truly dead. The setup thread has been deleted-//
Yeah, sunny kinda forgot about this I think-to be fair so did I--//
(...sorry. I was just trying to make sure the actual RP thread didn't get deleted too.)

Pages: 123··· 32333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page