PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Sunshine Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 303132333435

KatAnimates9's AvatarKatAnimates9
Thai inched over to the garden entrance, scurrying past the pokemon in the doorway and going back to the hole she dug a while ago.
saiint's Avatarsaiint

QUOTE originally posted by AnonymousEspeon

Kanō walked over to the Porygon Z, and Said "Hello!" Kanō hadn't spoken to anyone in a couple days, and although he wasn't usually very social, he missed talking to people.
"H-Hi!". Vista titled his head at the (Espeon? idk what pokemon u r...). He took another bite of his berry as he did so.
Saiint | Slowbro enjoyer Slowpokes hoarded: 771 Type race points: 368 Gary loves you
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by saiint

QUOTE originally posted by AnonymousEspeon

Kanō walked over to the Porygon Z, and Said "Hello!" Kanō hadn't spoken to anyone in a couple days, and although he wasn't usually very social, he missed talking to people.
"H-Hi!". Vista titled his head at the (Espeon? idk what pokemon u r...). He took another bite of his berry as he did so.
(Wait--- does the character not know the species or do you not know it lolll--Kanō is an Eevee if its the second one-- my brain is bad at life sorry if I'm confusing myself) Kanō bapped the tail of the Porygon, as he had never even seen an unevolved Porygon, let alone a Porygon Z. He looked at Vista inquisitively, and then said "Where are you from? I'm from Unova!" He had never been anywhere but Unova, and had never encountered a Porygon Z, as they are man-made, and he had not been in human society often enough to see any.

Koi | He/Him/They/Them | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
todd sat next to abyss and ate a berry handing one to abyss as well "why are you scared of the shaymin helper!" he said with his mouth full "i could always beat the shaymin if it comes to it i think i could at least!"
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Abyss stayed silent, not telling him what had gone down that day.
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
saiint's Avatarsaiint
(ooh so ur an eevee) "Im from..S-sinnoh! He also tilted his head at Kanō, trying to store as much information and memories about him. He didn't know why he bothered, chances are he'll just forget it all. "W-whats it like in Uno-Unova?"
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
-the pup finally awoke from his slumber in the bush but he was alarmed when he could not find abyss anywhere near. In the blink of an eye he was rapidly searching the garden for the wooper that he had taken a liking to-
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
Abyss spotted the adorable Zacian pup wandering around, she stepped away from Todd, and walked over to them. They let out a yip of delight, and Abyss petted them with her tail, even though they were about the same size as her, if not bigger.
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
-as he was touched by the tail of abyss his own tail started rapidly wagging, and the nameless pup licked the wooper in the face-
The pup's tail started wagging, and suddenly they liked her in the face. "Weh!" Abyss exclaimed, startled. "Well I guess you can keep doing that if you want." The Wooper continued letting the pup.

Pages: 123··· 303132333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page