PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A Rift in Time

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 3536373839

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
yay! Good work Mrs. Emolga! I must say, I am impressed.....
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Hera
(Sprites by CHUNSOFT, and JFain on the PMD Sprite Repository) It seems that Hera still thinks his body needs sleep. There's a button on the front of his shell to activate the sound chip without the Heracross figure needing to get a running start, first.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Locke presses the button. who wouldn't? and there we go!
Hera
(Sprites by CHUNSOFT, and JFain on the PMD Sprite Repository) "HERACROSS!" Hera 'yells', the sound obviously coming not from him, but instead his sound chip activating for the first time since he went to the dojo to train. The Heracross figure gets startled awake by the sound, overjoyed at the fact that he works again. [I... I can't believe it! I work again! Thank you, Mrs. Emolga!] Hera thanks the Emolga.
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
Mrs. Emolga smiled back at them and said, "Don't worry about it. It's the least I could do for a Pokemon in need."
Hera
(Sprites by CHUNSOFT, and JFain on the PMD Sprite Repository) Hera smiles as best he can, thanking Caelan for bringing him and the others here. [So... does anyone here know where this "Expedition Society" is? I still have the map,] he asks, showing it off. The electronic Heracross figure looks at Locke, apologizing to her for not revealing what he truly was until it was too late. [I'm sorry I didn't tell you any of this before our training session,] says Hera.
Locke just lets out a hearty laugh. Wahahaha! Its is alright hera! I understand why you didnt warn me! Though, the expedition society? Hm..... Ive heard of that place before..... Though I frankly have no interest in joining it..... After all, who would give the less fortunate the money from the rich if I was always off on expeditions? hmm.... I have not heard of that place before..... .......
Caelan replied, "The Exploration Society's HQ is at the northern cliffs of town. They're part of the reason Pokeopolis exists today. They came to Treasure Town as a few Pokemon who were weak and hungry. We gave them food and helped them get back to strength. In return, they taught us how to defend ourselves and explore the world around us. They brought hope to a town crippled by fear."
yea! Bonbons a part of it as well! even though im always failing my expeditions...... yea..... You never did say how that keeps happening...... ........its because im always getting distracted by something..... I cant help it.... poor dear..... It must be hard to always be failing missions..... it really is..... My self-esteem is already quite low because of..... my tendency to talk to myself..... And being made fun of because of my inability to successfully complete missions isnt making it any better.....
"So that's why those others were bullying you at the fights? Doesn't make it any better, but I'll gladly stay by your side if anyone tries to bully you around. Everyone has bad moments, it's not their fault, and nobody deserves to be harassed like that."

Pages: 123··· 3536373839

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page