PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A Rift in Time

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 373839404142

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
f.png well then, lets get going! Caelan, how about you lead the way? Locke carefully picks bonbon up. 2.png your legs must be so sore from all that walking bonbon...... r.png her legs are quite sore locke......
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
Caelan nodded, "Follow me." before walking out of the dojo, after giving Blaze some Poke Dollars and telling him, "A bit of compensation for that dummy I fried." and walking to the north end of town. "Right up this way, the northern cliffs, also known as Sharpedo Bluff. Back In Hisui, It was nothing like this, but of the years of rain and wind, this is what it looks like now. I've honestly never seen a Sharpedo in my life."
ultra.png
Frost and locke eagerly follow caelan, with bonbon still in lockes arms. f.png wow...... 2.png a sharpedo, eh? well, they are quite vicious, yes, they arnt called the "bully of the sea" for nothing..... But apparently there are some who are quite nice! I have yet to meet a kind sharpedo myself....... r.png scary.........
y.pngHera
PMD Sprites by CHUNSOFT, and JFain of sprites.pmdcollab.org
Hera flies after Caelan and the others... though he seems to tense up a bit in fear. [Ugh... water. Hopefully, I won't have to go to any sort of Mystery Dungeons like that... unless someone really needs help, of course,] the Heracross figure says, disgust to his tone as he heads forth.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
"Huh, I've never met them before, but they sound vicious. I rarely left the village, and even when I did, the village was too far from the water for me to safely make it there and back. I did help a few Pokémon recover from some encounters with Overqwil though. They're really aggressive, and their venom is very potent. But my family was great at making natural medicine, and the Pecha Berries we grow are some of the best grown, my father would never use a Pecha Berry that wasn't perfect."
ultra.png
f.png hmmm...... Ive lived in the mountains for most my life, and ive never personally seen an overqwil...... But ive heard that qwilfish are pretty aggressive, but definitely not as aggressive as overqwil sounds to be...... 2.png hmmm..... Interesting...... r.png .........
y.pngHera
PMD Sprites by CHUNSOFT, and JFain of sprites.pmdcollab.org
Hera flies forth, more disgust evident in his tone. [This strange new world's got poison, too. ...great,] the Heracross mumbles.
Ceruledge's AvatarCeruledge
champion.pnge+.png
Cyan k.png He landed next to locke and looked at him like a stupid duck Hey!?
3.png 1 H / 0 S / 2 A / 0 M 7.png
7.png Nook Nook 0.png Silly Duck 9.png | Bug and Spooder collector t.png
made by KitKatKutie2
summon_zer.png Collecting Plasma Koas for 20 equiv.summon_zer.png
Nook Nook
You are a silly goose >:)
ultra.png
Locke looks at cyan. 2.png hm....? Yes cyan?
Ceruledge's AvatarCeruledge
champion.pnge+.png
Cyan k.png He looked happy What were doing friends? ITS SO... EXITING

Pages: 123··· 373839404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page