PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image management update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

I've suddenly got a weird glitch. All my eggs in my party are pink and stripey when just a few hours earlier they were Fennekin eggs. The description pages still hint its a Fennekin egg though.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes!" - 4th Doctor (Tom Baker) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
The above has nothing to do with this update. Check the date~
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
I tried to log in and I got a flurry of error messages. (something to do with JSCON and BBCode dealing with "burmy trash cloak") I cleared my cookies & other stuff from the past day and it's fine but, could that be part of it?
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by SnivyLover

I tried to log in and I got a flurry of error messages. (something to do with JSCON and BBCode dealing with "burmy trash cloak") I cleared my cookies & other stuff from the past day and it's fine but, could that be part of it?
I'm pretty sure this is unrelated.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page