PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 181920

EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Every time Cele shows up with Eternal Flower Floette it's when I'm saving up for Hypermode...
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me.
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
87%, still hardly any eggs. Starting to remember why I dislike hunting exclusives already. I do have a ton of Poke to spend on the tourney shop for it I guess but I really don't want to do that, I want to save it just in case I need it for something else.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
I need to put my entire Pokémon Sword team into Pokémon Showdown (I use that site mainly to store my character teams for easy referencing). The team is really big. Can't wait for dealing with the even bigger Ultra Moon team I have... On the plus side I really like my teams and doing this makes it easier for me to keep track of the team's movesets and info, especially in the character description I have for my trainer (Currently, her team there is, besides the Cinccino, only listed with the names, genders and species, and Cinccino just links to another description). But still, argh this team is huge. And while typing this I realized it's going to end up being split in regards to the rotation for a lore thing, because I'm first doing the pre-DLC rotation before adding in the DLC rotations. Great.
Had to go help my grandparents with taking apart a recliner, and I come back to see that I missed rus. I didn't even get to hatch anything during it.
Icon is from In Stars And Time!
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
168 is my least favorite 5IV combo... the non-perfect stat is 13 instead of 31, and the total is also just one swap away from 186. One of these days I'll write code that highlights perfect stats ;w;
I'll be limited to my phone for most of tomorrow... clicking is always such a pain on that tiny screen and my current snivy pair is horrible (54% base, due to not having basically any options, plus only the male is Serious nature). And it's going to be a Sei day. Argh.

Pages: 123··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page