PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ren's Art Shoppe [NEW COMM TYPE + DISCOUNT !]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 111213

• welcome!
  • commissions
  • shiny charm bait
  • adopts
  • art examples
  • finished comms
  • sold adopts

WELCOME TO GIRATINA PLUSHIE ART SHOPPE!!

i am ren (or delta, if you prefer) and this is where i host my pokéfarm commissions and adopts!

SUPER AWESOME SPECIAL OFFER DISCOUNT DETAILS!

so here's the deal. i love robots. i want to get better at drawing robots. i need more robots to draw. if you pay me to draw a character who is visibly partially or fully robotic, you get 25% off. please give me your robots to draw. thank you.

A NOTE ON PRICING:

i have both pokéfarm currency and real currency commissions open. i highly prefer the latter, since they're my only source of income. i process these over on my ko-fi. if you can, please do consider commissioning me there! i used to set my zc prices at the same exchange rate as my real-money comms, but i've decided to set that aside for now, since a lot of people here (including me!) trade for it rather than buy it. please pay 50% upfront and 50% after you've received the finished piece! it is against site rules for me to accept full payment up front.

THINGS I WILL DRAW:

- pokémon characters - ocs (be they pokémon or not) - humans/humanoid characters - furries - robots (PLEASE) - simple objects/props if requested - alternate outfits if requested

THINGS I WILL NOT DRAW:

- anything against site guidelines - extremely high detail designs* - more than one subject per piece* - anything more than a halfbody (unless you're paying with zc!) - things i do not want to draw (aka i have the right to refuse a commission) - if you're unsure: ask me! *only applicable to pokéfarm currency commissions! these options are open on my ko-fi!

COMMISSIONS!

debuting a NEW COMMISSION TYPE - MESSY ICONS! these are a flat price of 100zc or any equivalent, include shading, and are by nature a lil messy. i take some creative liberties with these for backgrounds and lighting, doing what i think will fit the design/theme best. no form for these, since there's no additional customisation some examples are below!

PRICING:

FLAT COLOURS: bust: 800,000/800/160 halfbody: 2,500,000/2500/500 fullbody: 1000, no other currencies! SHADED: bust: 1,000,000/1000/200 halfbody: 3,500,000/3500/700 fullbody: 1500, no other currencies! BACKGROUNDS: will be either flat colour/gradient, simple patterned or transparent, let me know what you want, all are free!

ALTERNATE PAYMENTS:

i'm looking for griseous orbs, life antlers, beads of ruin or beast balls (no other summon items)! each is worth 150 !

TO ORDER:

reply to this thread with: - who you want me to draw - crop (bust/halfbody/fullbody) - if you want shading - what kind of background you'd like - payment type and amount when i see your comment, i'll PM you to confirm the price. when your art is done, i'll send it through there!

SLOTS:

1) open! 2) open! 3) open! AN IMPORTANT NOTE: if you want to commission art from me, please be aware that it may take me a long time. without giving too much personal information out on the funny pokémon website, i'm a few different flavours of chronically ill, and that leads to periods where i'm not able to draw particularly often or fast. thank you for understanding!

CUSTOM SHINY CHARM BAIT!

i sell a somewhat different type of bait art here - custom shiny charms, personalised for specific pokémon and hunt goals! the charm itself represents the pokémon, and each bead represents a hunt goal - shiny, albino and melanistic are the defaults, but natures, deltas, etc can be added as a bead too! these are pwyw to order, and free to use once i've made them (though a little donation would be appreciated if you're so inclined!)

finished f2u charms!

normal!

audino!

s+a:s/a/m:sweet melan: (sweet melan charm made as a gift for himi!)

eevee!

s+a:s/a/m:nanab berry themed:

hisuian zorua!

s+a:s/a/m:

skitty!

s+a:s/a/m:sweet melan:

minccino!

fire!

charcadet!

chimchar!

water!

quaxly!

sobble!

s+a:s/a/m:oran berry themed:

popplio!

s+a:s/a/m:oran berry themed:

squirtle!

tatsugiri!

electric!

pikachu!

nanab berry themed:

grass!

snover!

grookey!

s+a:s/a/m:female s+a:

ice!

snover!

fighting!

mankey!

mienfoo!

s+a:s/a/m:bittersweet s+a:

poison!

none for now - check back later or make an order!

ground!

flying!

ledyba!

psychic!

elgyem!

s+a: s/a/m:

ralts!

delta melan:

bug!

ledyba!

rock!

ghost!

hisuian zorua!

dragon!

tatsugiri!

dark!

absol!

steel!

orthworm!

fairy!

swirlix!

s+a:s/a/m:sweet melan:

cleffa!

s+a:s/a/m:star themed:

fidough!

s+a:s/a/m:poffin themed:

ralts!

s+a:s/a/m:delta melan:

xerneas!

s/a/m:delta melan:

ADOPTS!

here's where i'll list my adopts! some (namely humanoid/anthro) will only be available as a ko-fi purchase, and ko-fi donations are always highly preferred!

SHINY GIJINKAS!

sinistea has sold - audino + lilligant are still available! £15 here or equivalent in zc!

FUTURISTIC ADOPTS!

the final adopt of this batch is for sale here for £10!

ART EXAMPLES!

what it says on the tin! art examples so you can get a feel for my style!

FINISHED COMMISSIONS!

some finished commissions! i'm only including examples here that reflect my current art.

SOLD ADOPTS!

adopts that have been sold!
header img by me! code by MossDragon

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!
purries's Avatarpurries
Hiya, may I have a shaded halfbody in GP of him please? c:
MothsandFrogs's AvatarMothsandFrogs
who you want me to draw: Main references character art - bust/halfbody: Halfbody - if you want shading: Nope - what kind of background you'd like: Transparent if possible - payment type: GP Would you be willing to draw this character looking tired, a bit if a neutral expression on his face, kind of like he's done with everything! If you allow items, he could be holding a potted plant or jasmine milk tea but if not, then that's okay!
Please think about checking out my art shop and my general shop! Art Shop General Shop Auction + delta sale Avatar by PFQ

QUOTE originally posted by purries

Hiya, may I have a shaded halfbody in GP of him please? c:
finished!
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
- who you want me to draw: basil - bust - if you want shading: yes please ! - what kind of background you'd like: whatever you choose, transparent is also fine <3 - payment type: 100K credits ^^
iceycrushed on cs made my avatar for my use only!! <3

QUOTE originally posted by MothsandFrogs

who you want me to draw: Main references character art - bust/halfbody: Halfbody - if you want shading: Nope - what kind of background you'd like: Transparent if possible - payment type: GP Would you be willing to draw this character looking tired, a bit if a neutral expression on his face, kind of like he's done with everything! If you allow items, he could be holding a potted plant or jasmine milk tea but if not, then that's okay!
finished!
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
Hiya Ren! :> could you draw Him please? A halfbody, flat colours, and I will pay in Credits! Just a simple single colour background, maybe a sticker outline if you're fine to do that :3 feel free to take your time, and thank you!
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
- who you want me to draw: hare <3 - bust - no shading ! - what kind of background you'd like: a gradient, colors are up to you !! - 100K credits <3 could you also make him look happy ? he quite the jolly, innocent fella
Thun's AvatarThun
- Dusty and Magnus, separately of course! - bust - Yes please! - Red and purple flat colors respectively! - 575GP I hope this is okay! ^^;

QUOTE originally posted by Catboy Cyrus

Hiya Ren! :> could you draw Him please? A halfbody, flat colours, and I will pay in Credits! Just a simple single colour background, maybe a sticker outline if you're fine to do that :3 feel free to take your time, and thank you!
finished!

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page