PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maravol breeder's directory v3

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345

Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: queenoftheweasel Pattern: Petal Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Of course Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Nope Other I have extras of most Vivillon patterns too if anyone is having trouble finding a specific one. :)
Dark Type Gym Leader PFP by the amazing Sukka for my use only Sprites: © 1995-2023 Nintendo/Game Freak. Trainer Card from pokecharms.com
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Xygallix Pattern: Mimic Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes, definitely Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Nope Other You may need to wait a few days if I'm actively hunting something, but my hunts are usually pretty short so please don't wait to ask :) I may be willing to shiny/albino hunt but... It will depend a lot on what I'm doing at the time, so feel free to ask but please don't count on it.
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
Leopardy's AvatarLeopardy
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Leopardy Pattern: Pester Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? That's fine, as long as it has a Subject about Maravols. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? No, do not have one. Other I do have a 90+% Pair, so breeding them and freshly hatching them is no problem. I might only do Nature Requests if a Breeding Pair with the wanted Nature is provided or my Breed Pair has it by chance ^^" (I will not Shiny (or Albino / Melan) Hunt, sorry. I just do not have the funds to do that.)
False-Prophet's AvatarFalse-Prophet
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: False-Prophet Pattern: Repeat Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of?Nope! Other I'm looking to collect one of each so if you have any I don't have, please feel free to messge me!
Icon credit to Gumshoe! Found from here: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/282012/Chicken-s-F2U-Icons-Art-GIFs
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: CQHerosteve Pattern: Beast Ball Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Of course! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Unfortunately no Other: Heya! I have one of the more complete sets of Maravol on site and I am working on collecting all melan patterns. I am willing to hunt melans to swap for patterns that I don't already own! If you're interested, you can Pm me. All I ask is you be patient, my luck hasn't been too good. I also release a lot of normals into the shelter so good luck finding them! I would appreciate if you don't try to resell them.
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
FluffyBird's AvatarFluffyBird
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: FluffyBird Pattern: Sparklemuffin Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? of course! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? nope Other you may need to wait to get a maravol if I'm shiny hunting. also if you want, you can give me one of your pattern too but that's totally optional! if you want one right from the prize corner, I can do that if you pay the gold coins!
profile picture is from the advent calender thing!
OswinCha0tic's AvatarOswinCha0tic
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:OswinCha0tic Pattern: Crystal Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Not atm Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? nope Other
SpookPunk's AvatarSpookPunk
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: SpookLoops Pattern: Dream Pattern Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Sure thing Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Not atm Other My Vivillon pattern is Marine if that is needed at all
Score: 419
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Hakano Riku Pattern: Clone! Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Nope, none. Other: If I'm in the middle of a long hunt, I may need to be provided with an egg pass (or otherwise the means to get one).
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Saberstar2 Pattern: Prism Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Sure :) Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Not specifically for maravol, but i do own a shop :) X Other Nada :P
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
GS balls

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page