PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dumb things you did as a newbie

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234··· 111213

RF097820's AvatarRF097820
i did this as a newbie-i thought the more passes you have the more adoptions u get nowim stuck with 36 type c daycare passes :3
if anyone needsany help im always happy to help ------------------------------------------------------------------ any art i can make u can take creadit of it idc to much long as u pay mine and inkys shop ;3
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Using daycare passes instead of saving for shelter pass X when doing my first shiny hunt Thinking that the charm box (back when shiny charms would dissapear without it) has to be in inventory in the exact time the shiny charm duration ends. Wasted a charm there lol
English is not my native. Pfp drawn by Camikuh (me), character on it - Nahida from Genshin Impact 0
Shop
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I traded a Chocolate Meowstic for a Lunavern...
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
MEGA-NOIVERN's AvatarMEGA-NOIVERN
a accentitly gave my starer away and cant get it back
Thank you to Flyeahfy for this pfp for my personal use only(im 15) 5/1/2008 is my birthday used to be ENTITY303 IF you find my starter you will get reward It's a charmander or was
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I used to sell my relics a lot. I regretted that because i realized i needed them haha. Oh also this... I thought shelter passes stacked lol
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I accidentally released my starter and to this day I don't know if someone has it or if it was removed entirely from the game
Pfp from Pfq
rebukeworms's Avatarrebukeworms
i'm using this to learn what not to do TvT i already know i adopt things from the shelter all willy nilly but there's so many cute things and i need them
Ultimate Fish's AvatarUltimate Fish
When I first joined I was a lot younger and didn't have much experience with pokemon games in general. I gave my eevee a fire gem thinking it would work like a fire stone. When that didn't get it to evolve, I stuck it in the daycare with a vulpix hoping to hatch a flareon lol.
Button made by me, pfp and button sprites by pokefarm, edited by me
BrothyBear's AvatarBrothyBear

QUOTE originally posted by dumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Iron Jugulis

i collect high level pokemon think they're rare like dratini, in the lore they're rare so i thought i can sell em for money :=)
I saw level 100's and thought it was an absolute steal :,D
lmao me too

QUOTE originally posted by rebukeworms

i'm using this to learn what not to do TvT i already know i adopt things from the shelter all willy nilly but there's so many cute things and i need them
and this is why im a proud owner of about 80+Furrets and i dont even regret it (Posts merged by staff)
Lv. 100 — +3,610,327
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 98%
Lonely nature
Lv. 100 — +8,415,064
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Shiny/Albino Joint Shop With RetroGamer!
i-uhhh's Avatari-uhhh
my sibling got me into this website and i spent our whole summer break pointing out completely normal pokemon in the shelter and asking them "is this rare?? should i adopt this??? what about this one, its got a hat, is that rare??" i don't know how they didn't throw me out of their room lol there's also starting (and failing) a hunt as a junior rank, thinking i'm definitely getting a melan ahaha
They are holding hands, they are gazing into each other's eyes, they are on a mission to overthrow the regime and nothing will stand in their way Pls welcome my new son, Rinzler jr, and my new new son, Rinzler jr Sr III

Pages: 1234··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page