PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN] Painting Patch: Icons, Bait, Adopts, & Fusions!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678

corvidoodle's Avatarcorvidoodle
  • Overview
  • Rules
  • Examples
  • Orders
  • Advertise us!

Welcome to the Painting Patch!

This is part of a joint shop created by JustCallMeMochi, LoveStay, and corvidoodle!

This part of the shop offers art by Corv for all your art needs, including baits amd just normal pokemon pieces! Pop in the Patch & Peep some Paintings! Wisp is here to collect payments and protect the shop, though he mostly likes hugs.
Lv. 41 — 1,869 / 5,167
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostGrass
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
Oh and here's the address to my toyhouse, so you know who to design credit if you use it!

Pricing

Pricing is a direct conversion of normal art prices in $USD to Zophan Canisters! (about 100 = $1USD) Single pokemon pieces are 1,000 / 5,000 / $10-- the price does not change per piece! Also applies to special baits. You can choose whether to have a bait as a static shiny, albino, or melan; or a rotating gif of all three for a small extra fee of either a relic item of gold or higher rank, or another 100 / 500 Fusions are subjectible to price change but will be around 1,500 / 7500 / $15 each! Icons are 750 / 3750 / $7 each! USD payments are only available through cashapp at this time. So make sure you can use it if you're not using in game currency. See rules tab.

Currently available adopts!

Fancy Vivillon x Shiny Frosmoth fusion! 1,500 / 7,500 / $15 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hoppip x Shiny Spheal fusion! 1,500 / 7,500 / $15 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Darkrai x Magmortar fusion! 1,500 / 7,500 / $15 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Furret x Piloswine fusion! 1,500 / 7,500 / $15 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Buizel x Dewpider fusion! 1,500 / 7,500 / $15 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Incineroar x Grimmsnarl fusion! 1,500 / 7,500 / $15 Volcarona x Corviknight fusion! 1,500 / 7,500 / $15 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ambipom x Alakazam fusion! 1,500 / 7,500 / $15 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Psychic Craniados adopt! 1,000 / 5,000 / $10 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shiny Treecko adopt! 1,000 / 5,000 / $10 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Albino Fuecoco adopt! 1,000 / 5,000 / $10 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shiny Gastly Icon Adopt! 750 / 3,750 / $7 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Albino Gastly Icon Adopt! 750 / 3,750 / $7 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Melan Gastly Icon Adopt! 750 / 3,750 / $7

Rules

All PFQ rules apply. No rushing me or any of the orders! Please use the given order form for your orders. Always give credit with a link when using art I've made. If you use toyhouse, credit me with the design please. My name is the same as on here. Ask permission to use my images before doing so, this includes posting them off site and using them as profile pictures, on your profile, etc. Be respectful! Don't double post or spam! You are required to send half the payment before I begin working, and the other half when it's finished. For example, if asking for a fullbody, pay 750 for deposit, then the other 750 when done. Prices are fixed, no haggling. For fusions, I will likely use a mix of the regular or shiny forms if they match well enough. If you want an albino or melan fusion, please specify. For icons, please specify headshot or fullbody in your form. If you want to pay in USD, I will DM you my cashapp. It is all I use at the moment. Same rules apply.

Full body with background

Full body, no background

Orders

Order Form

Username: Pokemon requested in the art: Background (colored or transparent): Confirm deposit amount and type: Preferred contact method (this thread/pms/other): Other:

Current Orders

Orders
Name Pokemon Paid? Progress

Advertise Us

We have these lovely buttons designed by Corv and coded by Mochi available if you want to advertise our shop(s)!

Code

To be added

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/381908/UNDER-CONSTRUCTION-Painting-Patch][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:JnpY/shop/buttonpp.png[/img][/url]
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Shop Header @corvidoodle
avatar by me! you can find my art on tumblr & twitter with the same username
Status: OPEN!! Feel free to place orders! Check the available adopts dropdown!
its good to have more reserved posts just in case :o) doubles as a bump!
I'm itching to draw some S/A/M baits! They're fun to draw :o)
Now including fusions! Check out the adopts section as well! Do you need baits for type race?
been too busy with TR to bump, but i'm back & ready to draw!
Hello! Before I post an order, I wanted to ask if you're comfortable with drawing a Pokemon that isn't released on PFQ yet =)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Hello! Before I post an order, I wanted to ask if you're comfortable with drawing a Pokemon that isn't released on PFQ yet =)
If it's from Scarlet/Violet sure! As long as it's not from the DLC, it should be fine since the embargo lift. But seeing as i saw you in that very same thread I was checking, I see you knew the rules! In short yes I'm totally comfortable with it! Feel free to place your order!

QUOTE originally posted by corvidoodle

If it's from Scarlet/Violet sure! As long as it's not from the DLC, it should be fine since the embargo lift. But seeing as i saw you in that very same thread I was checking, I see you knew the rules! In short yes I'm totally comfortable with it! Feel free to place your order!
Not DLC, base Scarlet/Violet =) I also wanted to ask about two potential fusion pieces, not sure how many orders/slots you'll take at once 1) Plusle-Minun fusion 2) Ceruledge/Armarogue fusion

Not DLC, base Scarlet/Violet =) I also wanted to ask about two potential fusion pieces, not sure how many orders/slots you'll take at once 1) Plusle-Minun fusion 2) Ceruledge/Armarogue fusion
I'm totally fine with it! Just fill out two order forms, one for each fusion. All together it should come to 1500 in total, which is the same as the bait piece. Once your order is placed, send over your deposit and I should get started when I can! :o)

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page